RDS Connection issue new with upgrades

More
17 Jul 2017 22:11 #83551 by paul03034
RDS Connection issue new with upgrades was created by paul03034
Hi,
Over the past few updates I started to notice RDS connection issues. Now with the latest version I get a constant unable to connect com 1 and tried everything other than replacing RDS. I thought I had a cable or RDS issue, but then decided to download MagicRDS and it talks fine with the Pira 32 RDS. I have to assume this is an MB Studio issue as it can read and write to the unit..

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jul 2017 22:23 #83552 by MB SOFT
Replied by MB SOFT on topic RDS Connection issue new with upgrades
Here all is ok with PIRA RDS. Note that MB STUDIO communicate with pira at a speed of 2400 baud so if you changed this speed in MagicRDS MB STUDIO will be unable to communicate.

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

More
19 Jul 2017 02:34 #83576 by paul03034
Replied by paul03034 on topic RDS Connection issue new with upgrades
I checked and RDS front panel shows baud rate 2400. I run Magic RDS 2400 and it reads and writes com 1. I keep magicRDS open which keeps open com 1 and try MB Studio and I get access denied as it should so I know it is trying com 1 port. Close Magic RDS and get error cannot connect to RDS.

I am installing software for a workstation and I will test with that to see if it talks to RDS unit. Very Strange as it worked and stopped after update for MB Studio and Microsoft also did update too at same time which maybe ?
My server is live now over the air broadcast, so I cannot play much with it and risk going off air. Right now I just have static RDS call sign and frequency and tag line for FM radios.

Thank you!

More
19 Jul 2017 11:25 #83582 by MB SOFT
Could you please send a report using menu Help \ Send debug ? Thanks

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

More
19 Jul 2017 13:22 #83587 by paul03034
When I get to the mountain top later I will send it to you. Audio Server is there at transmitter site.

Thank you!

More
20 Jul 2017 00:21 #83609 by MB SOFT
Replace wsc32.dll with the one included in the zip below and tell me if the RDS communication works again or not.

Attachments:

More
21 Jul 2017 02:30 #83640 by paul03034
The DLL file fixed the problem and RDS works fine now.

Thank you!

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB STUDIO is a radio automation software that will allow you to create and manage your own radio station playing all your media files: jingles, commercials, news, songs, Files from internet, live streams, live inputs from your sound card, satellite feeds. Automatically download news and shows from Internet. Multiple overlapping files and/or live sources (mic, line, aux). Voice tracking. Integrated CD Ripper. Integrated jukebox to play songs requested via sms / email messages. Display current playlist on your web site.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER features an audio recorder with scheduler, a webcast module to send streams to any Shoutcast, Icecast or Windows Media server, AutoDJ function to play randomly your own audio files from up to 4 folders, a stream receiver allowing to record or recast to your server (transcoder), an audio converter from/to any format.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE is a software that stream a live audio\video feed from any place to an MB STUDIO PRO automation in the main radio studio. MB LIVE make use of a TCPIP connection. This program is free for MB STUDIO PRO users