MB MUSIC REPORT

More
19 Jul 2017 16:58 - 19 Jul 2017 20:37 #83597 by Medeiros
MB MUSIC REPORT was created by Medeiros
Maurizio

It is possible to create a "Nationality" field in the MBSTUDIO info.

And "Nationality" and "Code" be available for option in MB MUSIC REPORT?

(For the Law of Portuguese Music - Artigo 39 – Alínea 2 da Lei da rádio 54/2010 de Dezembro de 2010)
www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1074024&languageId=1
Attachments:
Last edit: 19 Jul 2017 20:37 by Medeiros.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jul 2017 00:06 #83608 by MB SOFT
Replied by MB SOFT on topic MB MUSIC REPORT

Medeiros wrote: Maurizio It is possible to create a "Nationality" field in the MBSTUDIO info.

Unfortunately now i cannot add a new field to the music archive or i will broke the compatibility with all the previous versions of MB STUDIO. You can use an existing field like comment or to add the "Nationality"

And "Nationality" and "Code" be available for option in MB MUSIC REPORT?
(For the Law of Portuguese Music - Artigo 39 – Alínea 2 da Lei da rádio 54/2010 de Dezembro de 2010)
www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1074024&languageId=1

For now i made MB MUSIC REPORT only for the italian law compatibility. For the rest of the world i'll make MB MUSIC REPORT more configurable in a second time

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

More
21 Jul 2017 02:20 - 21 Jul 2017 02:21 #83639 by Medeiros
Replied by Medeiros on topic MB MUSIC REPORT
"Unfortunately now i cannot add a new field to the music archive or i will broke the compatibility with all the previous versions of MB STUDIO. You can use an existing field like comment or to add the "Nationality"

But MB MUSIC REPORT does not have the options of all the available fields?
Is it possible to make it available?
Last edit: 21 Jul 2017 02:21 by Medeiros.

More
10 Aug 2017 15:15 #83775 by paul03034
Replied by paul03034 on topic MB MUSIC REPORT
That has been an issue with me too. Please allow more report functions using existing available fields. Not all fields are available in report (I think or I am missing something.

Thank you!

More
12 Aug 2017 02:58 #83787 by MB SOFT
Replied by MB SOFT on topic MB MUSIC REPORT
This tool is temporarily for italian market but will be soon expanded to satisfy international requirements

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB STUDIO is a radio automation software that will allow you to create and manage your own radio station playing all your media files: jingles, commercials, news, songs, Files from internet, live streams, live inputs from your sound card, satellite feeds. Automatically download news and shows from Internet. Multiple overlapping files and/or live sources (mic, line, aux). Voice tracking. Integrated CD Ripper. Integrated jukebox to play songs requested via sms / email messages. Display current playlist on your web site.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER features an audio recorder with scheduler, a webcast module to send streams to any Shoutcast, Icecast or Windows Media server, AutoDJ function to play randomly your own audio files from up to 4 folders, a stream receiver allowing to record or recast to your server (transcoder), an audio converter from/to any format.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE is a software that stream a live audio\video feed from any place to an MB STUDIO PRO automation in the main radio studio. MB LIVE make use of a TCPIP connection. This program is free for MB STUDIO PRO users