Music of next hour

Di più
28/04/2017 21:49 #82403 da teutoradio
Music of next hour è stato creato da teutoradio
Hi!

One question. Is it possible to play the refrain of songs that will be heard in the next hour in the playlist ?

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di più
29/04/2017 00:36 - 29/04/2017 00:37 #82406 da MB SOFT
Risposta da MB SOFT al topic Music of next hour
Yes, it's possible. Use the Event REFRAIN.

Each event TEASER will play the Teaser (Refrain) of one of the following songs.

See this playlist as exemple where i play 9 refrain of the following 9 songs:

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme
Allegati:
Ultima Modifica 29/04/2017 00:37 da MB SOFT.

Di più
29/04/2017 00:48 #82407 da teutoradio
Risposta da teutoradio al topic Music of next hour
but this is for the same hour.

I like to program for example:

at the end of one hour e.g. playlist 7:00 at 7:55 in the next hour ( 8:00 ) you will hear after the news this song ( refrain ) and this song ( refrain )
and when the next playlist of the next hour ( 8:00 ) will be start the songs will be heard.

Hope you understand

Di più
29/04/2017 01:10 - 29/04/2017 01:11 #82408 da MB SOFT
Unfortunately you can play the refrain of the currently loaded playlist, not of the future playlist, because MB STUDIO don't know what songs will play until the playlist is loaded.
I don't think this is a big problem: you can load your playlist a little early let's say at minute :59 and create a break in MB SPOT at :59 that will play the refrain just before the news break at :00. this is just an idea but many stations do like that

So esemple:
12:59 Playlist 13

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme
Ultima Modifica 29/04/2017 01:11 da MB SOFT.

Di più
30/04/2017 09:44 #82432 da teutoradio
Risposta da teutoradio al topic Music of next hour
Dear Maurizio!

I try to do this, but after install the latest version 8.59.02 in the event <i can't find the "refrain" option anymore. Can you check this?

Di più
30/04/2017 15:42 #82433 da MB SOFT
In English it's called "Teaser"

Di più
21/04/2018 17:08 - 21/04/2018 18:59 #85029 da paul03034
Risposta da paul03034 al topic Music of next hour
I suppose there is not a way to have the refrain/teaser random choice of how many you wish to tease?

Example:
In using your method/example of programming teasers above let's say there are 15 songs in a playlist and I wish to tease 5 of the 15 songs it will always tease the first 5 songs as to doing a random tease where it randomly picks 5 songs of the 15 songs to tease.
Or is there a way to get it not to do each song in a row, where it skips maybe the first two songs and does 3, 5, 8, etc.? Basically you pick a pick order of which ones to tease 3, 5, 8, 10, 15?

I can dream?

Next is there is a checkbox and time in setup for teasers and then the event with a teaser duration. The teaser duration in event has no effect on the length as it is overridden by the setting time. If I choose to uncheck allow teaser box in the setup I actually got the event time to work once and after that it skips all refrain/teasers in list. It would be nice to control length of at least first one as I was trying to use it as a background as Voice over is done on first teaser and I needed longer tease play than the others to do a VO over.

Thank you!
Ultima Modifica 21/04/2018 18:59 da paul03034. Motivo: additional info discovered

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.069 secondi

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB Studio trasforma il computer in una stazione radio. Suona, mixa, sovrappone automaticamente voce e musica, jingles, pubblicita', notiziari. Riproduce stazioni radio web o satellitari e scarica automaticamente notiziari o rubriche da internet. Oltre al player multitraccia, include anche un CD audio ripper. La versione PRO Incorpora anche un jukebox musicale automatico via sms e/o emails.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER PRO comprende un registratore audio con schedulatore dedicato, trasmissione Webcast verso qualunque server Shoutcast, Icecast o Windows Media, funzione AutoDJ che permette di suonare files casuali da una lista di 4 cartelle, ricevitore URL che vi permette di registrare un qualunque flusso audio esterno o ritrasmetterlo al vostro server (transcoder), un convertitore di files audio da/a qualunque formato.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE è un software per la trasmissione di audio \ video in diretta da postazione esterna a studio centrale. Questo programma, sfrutta una qualsiasi connessione TCPIP. E' fornito gratuitamente insieme al programma MB STUDIO PRO.