MB STUDIO DEMO version with some music files, jingles and voice track. Main limitations are: AUTOPLAY - AUTOMATIC disabled, max 100 songs, max 100 random files. No time expiration . Windows XP, Vista, 7, Server 2003, 2008
If the fonts are not automatically installed, explore the folder MBStudio\Fonts, right click any font and choose install.
If you get an error message about tortuga.dll, please run MBStudioDemo.exe as administrator.
MB RECASTER FREE allow to capture audio from the audio card or from the computer and send streams to any Shoutcast, Icecast or Windows Media server using up to 4 simultaneous encoders. It also allow to apply a plugin DSP. Stat window is included
MB RECASTER is an application with a lot of features that normally would require the installation of a couple of other softwares. All-in-one you'll find an audio recorder with scheduler, a webcast module to send streams to any Shoutcast, Icecast or Windows Media server, AutoDJ function to play randomly your own audio files from up to 4 folders, a stream receiver allowing to record or recast to your server (transcoder), an audio converter from/to any format. MB RECASTER meets the needs of any user, does not require complicated configurations and also allows non-experts to manage a small web radio from a Windows computer.
Demo Version has the following limitations:
- Capture audio from any sound card or any internet URL stream (Shoutcast, Icecast, Windows Media)
- Internal Auto DJ: play and mix random files from up to 4 different folders. Automatically remove gap from begin/end of files.
- Support DSP Plugins for audio processing (AudioProc, XAP, Jammix, etc)
- Stream the final signal to any ShoutCast, IceCast or Windows Media Server with up to 4 indipendent encoders reading metadata from an external text file.
- Windows Media Pull mode allow to stream over the internet directly with your internet connection (no external server required, public ip and free tcp input port required)
- Integrated Audio Logger: non stop record saving up to 180 days with automatic deletion of older files.
- Recording scheduler: schedule up to 255 record timers by time, day and/or date. Each record can also be started/stopped usign external relay (require Velleman USB k8055 Interface)
- When a record end, automatically upload the file to a FTP server
- Convert any audio file to the following formats; MP3, OGG, WMA, WAV, AAC, ACM. Allow to convert the full audio length or a selected range.
- Send email notifications when “missing audio” or “connection lost”
- Auto DJ play function is limited to 1 hour and must be manually reactivated once expired
- All the recorded files are created with the fixed name “Demo Version”
- “MB RECASTER” is added to the title of webcast streams
- FTP and Email functions are disabled