- Video - Enable or disable the video output window.
- Aspect Ratio - Set the fixed size of the video window
- Always on top - No other window will be placed in front of the video window.
- Full Screen - when MB STUDIO starts, it goes full screen (double right click on the video window to enter / exit the full screen)
- Video Prebuffer: if active, MB STUDIO prebuffers the next video in the playlist, thus obtaining faster and more fluid video mixes. This option increases memory consumption. It must be deactivated if malfunctions are noticed.
- Enable transparency: Windows 10 only, enable the video transparency
It is possible to set a background image that is visible when no video is playing. The image can also be changed automatically on certain days and / or times through the agenda of MB STUDIO PRO (agenda / internal command)
It is possible to define in which position on the screen the video files will be played based on their audio properties. Files with standard properties are always played in full screen