Starting from MB STUDIO version 8.64 it is possible to decide who how and when can access MB STUDIO PRO via MB LIVE.
In MBStudio \ Configuration \ MB LIVE you can configure access for up to 20 users.
To configure a user, double click on the desired line and then configure the following elements:
- Activate: used to activate or deactivate the account
- Start / End: start / end time of account validity. Leave everything to zero if the account is active 24 hours a day
- Name: write a name here to recognize the user to be configured
- Password: this is the password that the user will have to enter in MB LIVE
- Guest User = can go live with the TALK or PLAY NOW button of MB LIVE, cannot insert or delete items from the playlist
- Authorized user = can go live with the TALK or PLAY NOW button of MB LIVE, can insert or change the position of items, cannot delete items from the playlist.
- Administrator = full powers, no limits.
Via Calendar it is then possible to define the days / months / periods in which the account is active.