download on computer using dropbox

Di più
28/12/2019 03:19 #89216 da paul03034
download on computer using dropbox è stato creato da paul03034
Hi,
I have a syndication program that is delivered via dropbox, but the file is never consistent other than it will have TCH-show name variable name-58m.mp3.
The dropbox folder is on PC and I need to transfer the file to a show folder.
I tried download and it added HTTP: to front of C:\
I tried agenda file transfer which would be the method, but it does not support wildcards. I would look at file to get being a wildcard format of TCH-*-58m.mp3.
Is there anyway I can do this automatically.

On another show I have to go to agenda once a week and edit to get new name file over to standard name. I have a 4 hour show that comes via dropbox too. Naming is TBR - date released (changes) - hour 01 -.mp3 which I copy over to name TBR Hour 01.mp3. If I could do TBR - * - hour 01.mp3 to TBR Hour 01.mp3 would solve issues.

I don't know what to do to automate all the different show naming methods.

Thanks!
Paul

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di più
28/12/2019 10:08 #89218 da MB SOFT
Risposta da MB SOFT al topic download on computer using dropbox
You can play the show directly from the DropBox folder, use this: www.mbradio.it/en/help/331-event-random-file-from-a-folder

something like this should be what you need:

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme
Allegati:

Di più
04/01/2020 04:25 - 04/01/2020 04:28 #89284 da paul03034
Risposta da paul03034 al topic download on computer using dropbox
Thank you!
I'm giving it a try Saturday Morning.

Can you please make it where file copy (source -> destination) can use a wildcard copy like above, so I can copy file out of dropbox to store copy in safer location or is that impossible to do?
I just prefer to copy the file a day and then a few hours before show, to be sure it can air, just in case dropbox owner deletes file early by accident or other reasons.

Thank you very much!

Paul
Ultima Modifica 04/01/2020 04:28 da paul03034.

Di più
04/01/2020 12:02 - 04/01/2020 12:36 #89285 da MB SOFT
Risposta da MB SOFT al topic download on computer using dropbox

paul03034 ha scritto: Thank you!
Can you please make it where file copy (source -> destination) can use a wildcard copy like above, so I can copy file out of dropbox to store copy in safer location or is that impossible to do?

You must create a .bat file and add it to the agenda.

What is a bat file? www.computerhope.com/jargon/b/batchfil.htm

in the bat file you use something like:

xcopy "c:\dropbox\*TBR*hour 01.mp3" "c:\myfolder\TBR Hour 01.mp3"

www.lifewire.com/xcopy-command-2618103

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme
Ultima Modifica 04/01/2020 12:36 da MB SOFT.

Di più
04/01/2020 18:07 #89287 da paul03034
Risposta da paul03034 al topic download on computer using dropbox
Thank You!

The .bat file worked fine!
For anyone trying this:

Only issue is create the audio file in the directory first or run the bat file manually and answer question to transfer file only, so you will be able to copy file only. I couldn't find a command to just copy the file straight away. If you do a /i after command it will create a directory named the file name and not prompt for copy file or create directory.

Also add after the source and destination
xcopy "c:\dropbox\*TBR*hour 01.mp3" "c:\myfolder\TBR Hour 01.mp3" /y
this will ignore the fact you are overwriting the existing file in the directory.

After this I just scheduled the consistently named file in the show directory to air when scheduled and it works great!
The agenda transfers the new show file each week to the show directory and I sleep.
Life is easier now!

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!
Ringraziano per il messaggio: MB SOFT

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.058 secondi

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB Studio trasforma il computer in una stazione radio. Suona, mixa, sovrappone automaticamente voce e musica, jingles, pubblicita', notiziari. Riproduce stazioni radio web o satellitari e scarica automaticamente notiziari o rubriche da internet. Oltre al player multitraccia, include anche un CD audio ripper. La versione PRO Incorpora anche un jukebox musicale automatico via sms e/o emails.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER PRO comprende un registratore audio con schedulatore dedicato, trasmissione Webcast verso qualunque server Shoutcast, Icecast o Windows Media, funzione AutoDJ che permette di suonare files casuali da una lista di 4 cartelle, ricevitore URL che vi permette di registrare un qualunque flusso audio esterno o ritrasmetterlo al vostro server (transcoder), un convertitore di files audio da/a qualunque formato.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE è un software per la trasmissione di audio \ video in diretta da postazione esterna a studio centrale. Questo programma, sfrutta una qualsiasi connessione TCPIP. E' fornito gratuitamente insieme al programma MB STUDIO PRO.