Cue Point in mp3

More
20 May 2017 23:33 #82763 by teutoradio
Cue Point in mp3 was created by teutoradio
Is there a program or a way to translate mp3 from another radio automation ( not MB Studio ) to MB Studio and get all information like Intro and refrain points? Also the other way back to the other automation?
We receive sometimes mp3 music from another station. This would save much time for us.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 May 2017 18:15 #82771 by paul03034
Replied by paul03034 on topic Cue Point in mp3
Problem is a standard, so I am not aware of any programs that would allow that. Now if you bought a song package it usually comes with a CSV or tab delimited file for all the songs that some broadcast packages or music scheduling software allows you to import.
This is a file that was created by the distributor of the music package and the scheduling software is usually more than the cost of MB Studio.

There were several standards developed like Cart Chunk Data for radio automation that used the tag data, but those are special tag fields for that or a field that is comma delimited to be read by automation if I recall correctly.

You say other radio automation? Every automation system uses its own database scheme for intro, outro, refrain, etc.. They are stored as MDB, DAT, etc.. It is not stored in the MP3 tags that I know of other than ones that utilized Cart Chunk Data and is Wave format.

I have exported song data from automation to a CVS file and imported that into a spreadsheet and used that data to help enter information into new automation system. That's the only method I know of, but that's just my thoughts.

There are simply too many variables and no standard that I am aware of to do such a task.

Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB STUDIO is a radio automation software that will allow you to create and manage your own radio station playing all your media files: jingles, commercials, news, songs, Files from internet, live streams, live inputs from your sound card, satellite feeds. Automatically download news and shows from Internet. Multiple overlapping files and/or live sources (mic, line, aux). Voice tracking. Integrated CD Ripper. Integrated jukebox to play songs requested via sms / email messages. Display current playlist on your web site.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER features an audio recorder with scheduler, a webcast module to send streams to any Shoutcast, Icecast or Windows Media server, AutoDJ function to play randomly your own audio files from up to 4 folders, a stream receiver allowing to record or recast to your server (transcoder), an audio converter from/to any format.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE is a software that stream a live audio\video feed from any place to an MB STUDIO PRO automation in the main radio studio. MB LIVE make use of a TCPIP connection. This program is free for MB STUDIO PRO users