- Capture audio from any sound card, input from microphone, line or stereo mix
- Capture audio from external stream Shoutcast, Icecast, or Windows Media and allows you to register or recast (transcoder) with metadata passthrough.
- AUTODJ function that automatically mixes the audio files contained in 4 different folders
- Automatically skips any "silence" sound at the beginning and end of each track
- Get great sound quality with advanced audio processing functions adding DSP plugins as SoundSolution, AudioProc, etc.
- PFL of the final mix
- Compatible with any sound card running under Windows
- In case of dead air can automatically activate AUTODJ until the return of the audio source.
- Non stop record from 1 to 180 days in a folder and automatically delete older files
- Schedule time (start / end) and calendar (days of week, date start / end) of each record. Records can also be remotely operated via a USB card Velleman K8055 or with MB STUDIO PRO
- Each record can have a different audio format
- Up to 4 encoders of any format (Shoutcast, Icecast, Windows Media)
- Webcast Windows Media, Shoutcast, Shoutcast 2, Icecast
- Encode at multiple bitrates at the same time
- Set up aacPlus v.2, MP3, Ogg or Windows Media encoders simultaneously
- See how many listeners you have in real-time
- Read metadata from an external text file or directly from MB STUDIO ("External titles")
- Show stats (if available from the streaming server)
- Convert any audio file to the following formats (AAC, MP2, MP3, OGG, M4A, WMA, WAV, FLAC, ACM)
- You can convert the full length or select a little range using the IN/OUT points
FTP / EMAIL
- Just finished records can be uploaded to an ftp server
- Send email notifications in case connections lost or missing sound from input