ESI MAYA44 eX

Di più
25/04/2023 21:36 #97893 da Medeiros
ESI MAYA44 eX è stato creato da Medeiros
I'm thinking of buying the ESI MAYA44 eX audio card. 

With it I can broadcast and pre-listen at the same time and even use it for setreming. 

What kind of cables do I use to connect between it and the mixing console?

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di più
25/04/2023 21:59 - 25/04/2023 22:02 #97894 da MB SOFT
Risposta da MB SOFT al topic ESI MAYA44 eX
yes you have 2 stereo outputs and 2 stereo inputs

inputs and outputs are stereo jacks 6"

www.esi-audiotechnik.com/tools/zip.asp?f...MAYA44_eX-PCIe-2.jpg

www.mbradio.it/en/mb-studio/accessories/853-maya44ex-sound-card

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme
Ultima Modifica 25/04/2023 22:02 da MB SOFT.

Di più
29/04/2023 17:04 - 29/04/2023 18:23 #97915 da Medeiros
Risposta da Medeiros al topic ESI MAYA44 eX
I bought the audio card and I'm really enjoying it.
I would like to put an external audio source through the input of the audio card (ESI MAYA44 eX).
It would be possible to put it in the External flow module to fetch the audio from that card.

It would capture the satellite signal (audio) and send it directly to MBStudio.
The satellite relay (audio) would be through the monitor board or master board placed in the MBStudio sequence as it is now used the external stream module from other sources.
Ultima Modifica 29/04/2023 18:23 da Medeiros.

Di più
05/05/2023 21:09 #97944 da MB SOFT
yes you can use the EXT section of MB STUDIO to capture the inputs of the audio card:

www.mbradio.it/it/supporto/guida/102-con...sorgenti-esterne-ext

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

Di più
06/05/2023 00:24 #97947 da Medeiros
I understood.

And how can I then play that audio in the pre-listening easily by the studio operator.

I can broadcast from MBStudio, but the goal is not to be broadcast from the master audio card, but from the secondary.

I currently capture this signal over the internet in the external stream and open the pre-listening and it plays on the secondary audio card.

Di più
06/05/2023 00:40 #97948 da MB SOFT
you can use the live section and choose the input and the output that you want

Allegati:

Di più
06/05/2023 13:39 - 06/05/2023 13:44 #97953 da Medeiros
It doesn't look very practical. 
Is it not possible to put this in the external flow module?Assigning a name

Examples:
Name: Satellite
Source: EXT1

Name: CD
Source: EXT2
Ultima Modifica 06/05/2023 13:44 da Medeiros.

Di più
06/05/2023 18:34 #97957 da MB SOFT
you can change the names as you like in windows:

Allegati:

Di più
06/05/2023 18:41 #97959 da Medeiros
I know we can change the names there, but that's not the problem.

We always have to pre-listen before broadcasting this audio.

This is not practical so I am insisting on the possibility of having this function in the external flow module.

Di più
06/05/2023 20:09 #97963 da MB SOFT
you can prelisten from here:

Allegati:

Di più
06/05/2023 20:17 #97964 da Medeiros
I know.
But that has to go through the settings and that is not very practical for the one who is doing the broadcast.

I still think that the solution is for the external module to have this function there, but instead of an internet address it was an audio card.

This was my suggestion.

Di più
08/05/2023 13:13 #97980 da Medeiros
Here's the example. But instead of streaming having audio cards EXT1, EXT2...
Allegati:

MeuVdeo1.mp4

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.077 secondi

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB Studio trasforma il computer in una stazione radio. Suona, mixa, sovrappone automaticamente voce e musica, jingles, pubblicita', notiziari. Riproduce stazioni radio web o satellitari e scarica automaticamente notiziari o rubriche da internet. Oltre al player multitraccia, include anche un CD audio ripper. La versione PRO Incorpora anche un jukebox musicale automatico via sms e/o emails.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER PRO comprende un registratore audio con schedulatore dedicato, trasmissione Webcast verso qualunque server Shoutcast, Icecast o Windows Media, funzione AutoDJ che permette di suonare files casuali da una lista di 4 cartelle, ricevitore URL che vi permette di registrare un qualunque flusso audio esterno o ritrasmetterlo al vostro server (transcoder), un convertitore di files audio da/a qualunque formato.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE è un software per la trasmissione di audio \ video in diretta da postazione esterna a studio centrale. Questo programma, sfrutta una qualsiasi connessione TCPIP. E' fornito gratuitamente insieme al programma MB STUDIO PRO.