AAC256 Kbit?

Di più
27/04/2017 12:55 #82381 da jonny@aalgaard.org
AAC256 Kbit? è stato creato da jonny@aalgaard.org
Hi, Do you have any plans to increase the quality of the aac encoder? For example, to aac 256 Kbit? If, yes - Then your decoder could be used for streaming audio to DAB MUX/transmitters.

Best regards
Jonny - Norway

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

• RadioBellissima
27/04/2017 15:08 #82382 da RadioBellissima
Risposta da RadioBellissima al topic AAC256 Kbit?
Mux dabs are powered by data other than music. I suggest you take a look here (only if your internet connection is quite reliable) www.barix.com. As far as the aac 256kbs is concerned, there is not much difference with a simple mp3 stream at 320kbs already active on mb.

Di più
27/04/2017 15:40 #82384 da newradio srl
Risposta da newradio srl al topic AAC256 Kbit?
Be careful not to confuse aac+ with aac.
The aac + format, unlike aac, after the 96k bitrate does not introduce an audio enhancement. Aac+ is specially designed to work with low bitrates and the bitrate approaches 128k, making it totally useless to use it at a higher bitrate.
You're talking about AAC, it's a different format, which is not normally used in audio streaming. MBStudio encoding in AAC+ and not in AAC.

Newradio Srl
Streaming & Radio Tools
Distributore ufficiale per l'Europa dei prodotti MBSoft

Di più
13/05/2017 12:13 #82610 da jonny@aalgaard.org
Risposta da jonny@aalgaard.org al topic AAC256 Kbit?
I could have been more precise when I started this topic, regarding the AAC format and DAB format. It`s aac+ and DAB+ I am talking about. I am still wondering if you (MBRadio) have got any plans for including aac+ encoder with higher quality than 128Kbit? The standard (that is seams to be) in Norway are at least aac+ 192Kbit for streming to MUX server. There are of course other ways to deliver audio to DAB mux as for example Limewire, WheatNet etc. (AOIP), but using MBRecaster with all the good functions as e-mail alerts, alerts for missing soundcard input, audio logging, streaming to web radio at the same time, and the option for audio processing using stereoTool are really cost effective. That’s why I am asking this question, and I am really hoping that aac+ 256 would be implemented soon, as we need higher quality than aac+128Kbit.
One of my customers are planning to install about 15-20 DAB+ transmitters this year, and the amount of radio stations connected to these transmitters could be enormous.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards
Jonny

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.058 secondi

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB Studio trasforma il computer in una stazione radio. Suona, mixa, sovrappone automaticamente voce e musica, jingles, pubblicita', notiziari. Riproduce stazioni radio web o satellitari e scarica automaticamente notiziari o rubriche da internet. Oltre al player multitraccia, include anche un CD audio ripper. La versione PRO Incorpora anche un jukebox musicale automatico via sms e/o emails.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER PRO comprende un registratore audio con schedulatore dedicato, trasmissione Webcast verso qualunque server Shoutcast, Icecast o Windows Media, funzione AutoDJ che permette di suonare files casuali da una lista di 4 cartelle, ricevitore URL che vi permette di registrare un qualunque flusso audio esterno o ritrasmetterlo al vostro server (transcoder), un convertitore di files audio da/a qualunque formato.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE è un software per la trasmissione di audio \ video in diretta da postazione esterna a studio centrale. Questo programma, sfrutta una qualsiasi connessione TCPIP. E' fornito gratuitamente insieme al programma MB STUDIO PRO.