Traffic news

Di più
16/12/2017 14:53 #84396 da teutoradio
Traffic news è stato creato da teutoradio
Hello!

We receive every 10 minutes the latest traffic news as .txt file on our server. Is it possible to display the text of the .txt file in MB Studio as information for the air talent ?

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di più
16/12/2017 19:39 #84398 da paul03034
Risposta da paul03034 al topic Traffic news
I would say depends on how you wish to do it.

Using a playlist you can choose executable file and browse for the traffic text file and have that in playlist where you wish to announce.
In agenda you can set a time to make announcement and to open the traffic file. Select shell command and browse to the text file
In MBSpot you can make a break at specific time and choose executable file and browse for traffic text file.
Its not pretty, just opens up notepad unless you use other program to pop up widow message which instead of opening text file as stated above you open program to show text in a window.

There may be better way of doing this, but that's my quick and dirty thought of doing it.

Allegati:

Di più
17/12/2017 17:23 - 17/12/2017 17:30 #84401 da paul03034
Risposta da paul03034 al topic Traffic news
I figured I would elaborate more.

You can create a minilist say called Traffic Report and place the following (I added delay to not mix the song and background too much. This is up to you in how you want that to happen, so you could remove the delay.

then you can call the minilist in a playlist or break or whatever that can put the minilist in when you want a traffic report

When it gets to the minilist traffic report the window for notepad will pop up over MBStudio right after a background of traffic sounds starts and background will play until the announcer closes (DO NOT MINIMIZE, IT MUST BE CLOSED WITH the X) in the notepad window, so they can read at any pace (The playlist is paused waiting for notepad to be closed).. The transition sound will fire off (Playlist resumes play) after closing notepad which stops background of traffic sounds and music in this example will then play continuing the playlist.

Allegati:
Ultima Modifica 17/12/2017 17:30 da paul03034. Motivo: More Info

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.074 secondi

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB Studio trasforma il computer in una stazione radio. Suona, mixa, sovrappone automaticamente voce e musica, jingles, pubblicita', notiziari. Riproduce stazioni radio web o satellitari e scarica automaticamente notiziari o rubriche da internet. Oltre al player multitraccia, include anche un CD audio ripper. La versione PRO Incorpora anche un jukebox musicale automatico via sms e/o emails.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER PRO comprende un registratore audio con schedulatore dedicato, trasmissione Webcast verso qualunque server Shoutcast, Icecast o Windows Media, funzione AutoDJ che permette di suonare files casuali da una lista di 4 cartelle, ricevitore URL che vi permette di registrare un qualunque flusso audio esterno o ritrasmetterlo al vostro server (transcoder), un convertitore di files audio da/a qualunque formato.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE è un software per la trasmissione di audio \ video in diretta da postazione esterna a studio centrale. Questo programma, sfrutta una qualsiasi connessione TCPIP. E' fornito gratuitamente insieme al programma MB STUDIO PRO.