add folders problem

• radio7
  • Topic Author
21 Feb 2017 12:08 #81901 by radio7
add folders problem was created by radio7
Hello.
MB studio in older versions at once knew add folders automatically (MBStudio / Setup / Folders / Add), only always ask yes / no to a specific folder (or add him or not). Now it's time consuming and the possibility that a folder is not added.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Feb 2017 12:20 #81902 by MB SOFT
Replied by MB SOFT on topic add folders problem
You don't need anymore to add subfolders ..see here: www.mbradio.it/en/help/462-setup-folders

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

• radio7
  • Topic Author
21 Feb 2017 14:02 #81904 by radio7
Replied by radio7 on topic add folders problem
But MB studio don't work this way. I know, what you mean by "don't need anymore to add subfolders" but MB Studio still doesn't see it. For example: I have folder named "Y", and "Y" has 45 subfolders. In version 8.56.2 MB studio knew add all subfolders by clicking Yes (45 subfolders). In actual version 8.58.0.5 it doesn't know do it this way. I have to add each subfolder individually. I have: Error File - unable to load: KAIROS.mp3 ... So MB studio doesn't know load .mp3 files in my subfolders. Can you know fix this problem?

More
21 Feb 2017 14:15 - 21 Feb 2017 14:16 #81905 by MB SOFT
Replied by MB SOFT on topic add folders problem
No, you don't need to add all the subfolders anymore, once MB STUDIO need to play a file it will serch it automatically inside all your 45 subfolders and when found it will add the subfolders to the folders list. This happen automatically in the background so you don't need to add all the subfolders to the window.

If this is not happenng to you use menu help \ Send debug to investigate your problem or try to use the very latest version 8.56.0.8 (maybe there is a bug in the .5 version)

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme
Last edit: 21 Feb 2017 14:16 by MB SOFT.

• radio7
  • Topic Author
22 Feb 2017 15:45 #81910 by radio7
Replied by radio7 on topic add folders problem
I tried it on another PC and it works well. I'll try to reinstall my mb studio.

Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB STUDIO is a radio automation software that will allow you to create and manage your own radio station playing all your media files: jingles, commercials, news, songs, Files from internet, live streams, live inputs from your sound card, satellite feeds. Automatically download news and shows from Internet. Multiple overlapping files and/or live sources (mic, line, aux). Voice tracking. Integrated CD Ripper. Integrated jukebox to play songs requested via sms / email messages. Display current playlist on your web site.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER features an audio recorder with scheduler, a webcast module to send streams to any Shoutcast, Icecast or Windows Media server, AutoDJ function to play randomly your own audio files from up to 4 folders, a stream receiver allowing to record or recast to your server (transcoder), an audio converter from/to any format.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE is a software that stream a live audio\video feed from any place to an MB STUDIO PRO automation in the main radio studio. MB LIVE make use of a TCPIP connection. This program is free for MB STUDIO PRO users