ESI MAYA44 eX

More
25 Apr 2023 21:36 #97893 by Medeiros
ESI MAYA44 eX was created by Medeiros
I'm thinking of buying the ESI MAYA44 eX audio card. 

With it I can broadcast and pre-listen at the same time and even use it for setreming. 

What kind of cables do I use to connect between it and the mixing console?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Apr 2023 21:59 - 25 Apr 2023 22:02 #97894 by MB SOFT
Replied by MB SOFT on topic ESI MAYA44 eX
yes you have 2 stereo outputs and 2 stereo inputs

inputs and outputs are stereo jacks 6"

www.esi-audiotechnik.com/tools/zip.asp?f...MAYA44_eX-PCIe-2.jpg

www.mbradio.it/en/mb-studio/accessories/853-maya44ex-sound-card

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme
Last edit: 25 Apr 2023 22:02 by MB SOFT.

More
29 Apr 2023 17:04 - 29 Apr 2023 18:23 #97915 by Medeiros
Replied by Medeiros on topic ESI MAYA44 eX
I bought the audio card and I'm really enjoying it.
I would like to put an external audio source through the input of the audio card (ESI MAYA44 eX).
It would be possible to put it in the External flow module to fetch the audio from that card.

It would capture the satellite signal (audio) and send it directly to MBStudio.
The satellite relay (audio) would be through the monitor board or master board placed in the MBStudio sequence as it is now used the external stream module from other sources.
Last edit: 29 Apr 2023 18:23 by Medeiros.

More
05 May 2023 21:09 #97944 by MB SOFT
yes you can use the EXT section of MB STUDIO to capture the inputs of the audio card:

www.mbradio.it/it/supporto/guida/102-con...sorgenti-esterne-ext

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

More
06 May 2023 00:24 #97947 by Medeiros
I understood.

And how can I then play that audio in the pre-listening easily by the studio operator.

I can broadcast from MBStudio, but the goal is not to be broadcast from the master audio card, but from the secondary.

I currently capture this signal over the internet in the external stream and open the pre-listening and it plays on the secondary audio card.

More
06 May 2023 00:40 #97948 by MB SOFT
you can use the live section and choose the input and the output that you want

Attachments:

More
06 May 2023 13:39 - 06 May 2023 13:44 #97953 by Medeiros
It doesn't look very practical. 
Is it not possible to put this in the external flow module?Assigning a name

Examples:
Name: Satellite
Source: EXT1

Name: CD
Source: EXT2
Last edit: 06 May 2023 13:44 by Medeiros.

More
06 May 2023 18:34 #97957 by MB SOFT
you can change the names as you like in windows:

Attachments:

More
06 May 2023 18:41 #97959 by Medeiros
I know we can change the names there, but that's not the problem.

We always have to pre-listen before broadcasting this audio.

This is not practical so I am insisting on the possibility of having this function in the external flow module.

More
06 May 2023 20:09 #97963 by MB SOFT
you can prelisten from here:

Attachments:

More
06 May 2023 20:17 #97964 by Medeiros
I know.
But that has to go through the settings and that is not very practical for the one who is doing the broadcast.

I still think that the solution is for the external module to have this function there, but instead of an internet address it was an audio card.

This was my suggestion.

More
08 May 2023 13:13 #97980 by Medeiros
Here's the example. But instead of streaming having audio cards EXT1, EXT2...
Attachments:

MeuVdeo1.mp4

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB STUDIO is a radio automation software that will allow you to create and manage your own radio station playing all your media files: jingles, commercials, news, songs, Files from internet, live streams, live inputs from your sound card, satellite feeds. Automatically download news and shows from Internet. Multiple overlapping files and/or live sources (mic, line, aux). Voice tracking. Integrated CD Ripper. Integrated jukebox to play songs requested via sms / email messages. Display current playlist on your web site.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER features an audio recorder with scheduler, a webcast module to send streams to any Shoutcast, Icecast or Windows Media server, AutoDJ function to play randomly your own audio files from up to 4 folders, a stream receiver allowing to record or recast to your server (transcoder), an audio converter from/to any format.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE is a software that stream a live audio\video feed from any place to an MB STUDIO PRO automation in the main radio studio. MB LIVE make use of a TCPIP connection. This program is free for MB STUDIO PRO users