Add Artwork support for MB Recaster Free

• bootika
  • Auteur du sujet
02 Avr 2018 15:59 #84902 par bootika
Add Artwork support for MB Recaster Free a été créé par bootika
Hello,

Can you please consider to add support for in-stream artwork for Shoutcast v.2? I'm talking about album or station branding art display in media players.
As I understand, in-stream artwork should be either JPEG, PNG, GIF or BMP and up to 511 KiB (523264 bytes) in size (due to the SHOUTcast 2 protocol specification for metadata packets).

There are two types of artwork that can be sent in-stream in v.2:

1. Artwork from the playing file (This sends artwork from the currently playing song to the server and acts in the same way as the album art view in most media players)
2. Artwork for stream branding (This will send the image to the server to act as the station or stream image)

Documentation of Source DSP Plug-in for winamp (which includes support for Shoutcast v.2 instream artwork): wiki.shoutcast.com/wiki/Source_DSP_Plug-in#Artwork

Thank you,

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
02 Avr 2018 16:22 #84905 par MB SOFT
Réponse de MB SOFT sur le sujet Add Artwork support for MB Recaster Free
This is already planned for the next update in few days or weeks

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: bootika

• bootika
  • Auteur du sujet
02 Avr 2018 20:48 #84907 par bootika
Réponse de bootika sur le sujet Add Artwork support for MB Recaster Free
Will you enable "Send next track title to the server", too? :)

Plus d'informations
16 Avr 2018 03:17 #84987 par paul03034
Réponse de paul03034 sur le sujet Add Artwork support for MB Recaster Free
I thought next track is a violation of most countries law where you are advertising the next song to be played. I know in USA that is illegal and if it is added, then there needs to be a checkbox that enables that function so by default it does not send out the next song info. Depending on country laws with streaming audio would require that ability to do that or not do that in order to comply with different laws of the country where the stream originates.

Thank you!

• bootika
  • Auteur du sujet
16 Avr 2018 09:50 #84988 par bootika
Didn't know displaying the next song to be played could be illegal :)) I took this functionality from Winamp's official Shoutcast DSP Plugin, where this is present. In the end, if it is illegal in one's country, they shouldn't fill in the path to the file displaying the next song.. But for the others is a nice feature

Plus d'informations
17 Avr 2018 03:04 #84993 par paul03034
Réponse de paul03034 sur le sujet Add Artwork support for MB Recaster Free
This is from the Digital Millennium Copy-write Act (DMCA) which applies to USA for sure.

You may not publish any advance program guides or use a chat/discussion function or any other means to pre-announce when a particular song will be played or the order in which songs will be played. DJ "teaser" announcements using artists' names are permitted, but only those that do not specify the time a song will be played.

I believe listing/publishing the next song to play in advance would apply here, but I am not legal council either, so use your own judgement for the country you are in and what rules may apply to your country.

Thanks for the response back!

• bootika
  • Auteur du sujet
17 Avr 2018 11:09 #84994 par bootika
I just saw this in Shoutcast 2.0 specifications and implemented in the DSP plugin. I think the target for MB Recaster Free is to cover 100% of the features supported by Shoutcast and Icecast, regardless of specific countries laws. Some countries may allow functionalities, some may forbid them. This software is for the whole world to use..

Temps de génération de la page : 0.069 secondes

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB Studio transforme votre ordinateur en station de radio. Jouez, mixez, superposez automatiquement voix et musique, jingles, publicités, actualités. Il lit les stations de radio Web ou par satellite et télécharge automatiquement des actualités ou des répertoires sur Internet. En plus du lecteur multipiste, il comprend également un extracteur de CD audio. La version PRO intègre également un juke-box automatique de musique via sms et / ou e-mails.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER PRO comprend un enregistreur audio avec programmateur dédié, une transmission Webcast vers n'importe quel serveur Shoutcast, Icecast, la fonction AutoDJ qui vous permet de lire des fichiers aléatoires à partir d'une liste de 4 dossiers, un récepteur URL qui vous permet d'enregistrer n'importe quel flux audio externe ou retransmettez-le à votre serveur (transcodeur), un convertisseur de fichiers audio de / vers n'importe quel format.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE est un logiciel de transmission audio \ video en direct d'une station externe vers un studio central. Ce programme utilise n'importe quelle connexion TCPIP. Il est fourni gratuitement avec le programme MB STUDIO PRO.