Teasers

Plus d'informations
23 Avr 2018 12:34 - 23 Avr 2018 12:36 #85037 par paul03034
Teasers a été créé par paul03034
Hi Maurizio,

In your example from previous post of teasing next hour www.mbradio.it/en/forum3/26-english-inte...6-music-of-next-hour[/url]

I suppose there is not a way to have the refrain/teaser random choice of how many you wish to tease?

Example:
In using your method/example of programming teasers in above post let's say there are 15 songs in a playlist and I wish to tease 5 of the 15 songs it will always tease the first 5 songs as to doing a random tease where it randomly picks 5 songs of the 15 songs to tease.
Or is there a way to get it not to do each song in a row, where it skips maybe the first two songs and does 3, 5, 8, etc.? Basically you pick a pick order of which ones to tease 3, 5, 8, 10, 15?

I can dream?

Next is there is a checkbox and time in setup for teasers and then the event with a teaser duration. The teaser duration in event has no effect on the length as it is overridden by the setting time. If I choose to uncheck allow teaser box in the setup I actually got the event time to work once and after that it skips all refrain/teasers in list. It would be nice to control length of at least first one as I was trying to use it as a background as Voice over is done on first teaser and I needed longer tease play than the others to do a VO over.

Thank you!
Dernière édition: 23 Avr 2018 12:36 par paul03034.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
26 Avr 2018 12:43 #85048 par MB SOFT
Réponse de MB SOFT sur le sujet Teasers

paul03034 écrit: Hi Maurizio,

In your example from previous post of teasing next hour www.mbradio.it/en/forum3/26-english-inte...6-music-of-next-hour[/url]

I suppose there is not a way to have the refrain/teaser random choice of how many you wish to tease?

Unfortunately there is no way. And it's too late to add that option for the new version, so maybe i will add it sometime in the future.

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

Plus d'informations
11 Nov 2019 20:31 #88728 par radioansiaes
Réponse de radioansiaes sur le sujet Teasers
try this. it works for me

Pièces jointes :

Temps de génération de la page : 0.062 secondes

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB Studio transforme votre ordinateur en station de radio. Jouez, mixez, superposez automatiquement voix et musique, jingles, publicités, actualités. Il lit les stations de radio Web ou par satellite et télécharge automatiquement des actualités ou des répertoires sur Internet. En plus du lecteur multipiste, il comprend également un extracteur de CD audio. La version PRO intègre également un juke-box automatique de musique via sms et / ou e-mails.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER PRO comprend un enregistreur audio avec programmateur dédié, une transmission Webcast vers n'importe quel serveur Shoutcast, Icecast, la fonction AutoDJ qui vous permet de lire des fichiers aléatoires à partir d'une liste de 4 dossiers, un récepteur URL qui vous permet d'enregistrer n'importe quel flux audio externe ou retransmettez-le à votre serveur (transcodeur), un convertisseur de fichiers audio de / vers n'importe quel format.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE est un logiciel de transmission audio \ video en direct d'une station externe vers un studio central. Ce programme utilise n'importe quelle connexion TCPIP. Il est fourni gratuitement avec le programme MB STUDIO PRO.