EXT 1-2

Plus d'informations
07 Jan 2019 20:14 #86834 par MB SOFT
Réponse de MB SOFT sur le sujet EXT 1-2
to run a second istance of MB STUDIO PRO on the same computer you need a second licence loaded in the USB dongle.

You cannot plug 2 dongles at the same time

You have to install the second MB STUDIO into another folder (ex: c:\MBStudio2)

Instead of having 2 MB STUIDO PRO in a single computer if you want you can run a second computer to do the same task that i described above.

If you want to move a licence from an USB dongle to another USB dongle you can purchase the transfer service: www.mbradio.it/en/shop/services/license-...fer-or-configuration

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
07 Jan 2019 20:27 #86835 par teutoradio
Réponse de teutoradio sur le sujet EXT 1-2
Can this be done online or do I have to wait for a new dongle by post ?

Plus d'informations
07 Jan 2019 20:33 #86836 par MB SOFT
I assume you already have 2 usb dongles with 1 license MB STUDIO PRO each. So you will receive instrucions by email to move the license from dongle 2 to dongle 1. At the end of operation you will have 2 MB STUDIO PRO licences on dongle 1 and 0 licenses on dongle 2 (will be empty)

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

Plus d'informations
07 Jan 2019 21:24 #86837 par teutoradio
Yes no problem, we have more than one dongle in your radio station. I send you the order, waiting for your instructions.

Plus d'informations
08 Jan 2019 12:36 #86840 par teutoradio
Dear Mautizio,

is there a description how to program tboth instances o one pc.

I'm not sure where to put in the ip and or what port?

Plus d'informations
08 Jan 2019 16:44 #86841 par MB SOFT
in setup \ netowrk you'll see the port number where MB STUDIO wait connections

in the same window you'll see the "Remote host" box: here you write localhost:port (port is the port number of the MB STUDIO to send commands, so the other MB STUDIO)

so if MB STUDIO 1 is waiting connections on port 9210 and MB STUDIO 2 is waiting connections on port 9432 the box "Remote Host" would be "localhost:9432" on MB STUDIO1 and "localhost:9210" on MB STUDIO2

Plus d'informations
08 Jan 2019 17:54 #86842 par teutoradio
Ok, it works but only in one direction, if I plan a delay on the second MB Studio 2 will be go on air EX1 but if i skip on MB Studio 2 the EX1, on MB Studio 1 will not be start the next title in the list.

Plus d'informations
08 Jan 2019 18:51 #86843 par MB SOFT
You don't need to play anything on MB STUDIO 2 just keep it on PLAY ALL with the playlist empty.

Plus d'informations
08 Jan 2019 22:44 #86847 par teutoradio
OK, but if the EXT Stream produce silence, the silence detector should start the next song in MB Studio 1 should start, but it dosen't
What can i do to fix it?

Plus d'informations
08 Jan 2019 23:00 - 08 Jan 2019 23:01 #86849 par MB SOFT

teutoradio écrit: OK, but if the EXT Stream produce silence, the silence detector should start the next song in MB Studio 1 should start, but it dosen't
What can i do to fix it?

Check again that you made all the settings that i showed you otherwise i will do it for you

Dernière édition: 08 Jan 2019 23:01 par MB SOFT.

Plus d'informations
09 Jan 2019 00:09 #86851 par teutoradio
Should I send you a debug?

Plus d'informations
09 Jan 2019 00:17 - 09 Jan 2019 00:17 #86852 par MB SOFT
Select menu help \ connect MB SOFT and send me privately the id and password. i will connect to your computer and i will do the right configuration

Dernière édition: 09 Jan 2019 00:17 par MB SOFT.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.081 secondes

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB Studio transforme votre ordinateur en station de radio. Jouez, mixez, superposez automatiquement voix et musique, jingles, publicités, actualités. Il lit les stations de radio Web ou par satellite et télécharge automatiquement des actualités ou des répertoires sur Internet. En plus du lecteur multipiste, il comprend également un extracteur de CD audio. La version PRO intègre également un juke-box automatique de musique via sms et / ou e-mails.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER PRO comprend un enregistreur audio avec programmateur dédié, une transmission Webcast vers n'importe quel serveur Shoutcast, Icecast, la fonction AutoDJ qui vous permet de lire des fichiers aléatoires à partir d'une liste de 4 dossiers, un récepteur URL qui vous permet d'enregistrer n'importe quel flux audio externe ou retransmettez-le à votre serveur (transcodeur), un convertisseur de fichiers audio de / vers n'importe quel format.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE est un logiciel de transmission audio \ video en direct d'une station externe vers un studio central. Ce programme utilise n'importe quelle connexion TCPIP. Il est fourni gratuitement avec le programme MB STUDIO PRO.