Limit song length question

Plus d'informations
25 Jan 2020 17:04 #89413 par paul03034
Limit song length question a été créé par paul03034
Hello,
How can I limit any songs picked by MBStudio say 8-10 minutes before the top of the hour to say maybe no longer than 3:45 and after that restore to any length?
If it's possible to run several different limits starting at 15 minutes before hour and then 10 minutes and then 5 minutes would maybe help more where you narrow down lengths on each limit of length.

I want to get my top of the hour closer to the top and I have had songs occasionally play 3 minutes before the top that were 10 minutes long making my top of hour 7 minutes past top. I don't want to just hard limit time and it's okay to be a minute or two off. I do not like to have song start and 30 seconds later end song, so limiting song length before hand would solve issue.

Thank you for any help on this !

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
26 Jan 2020 17:13 - 26 Jan 2020 17:14 #89421 par MB SOFT
Réponse de MB SOFT sur le sujet Limit song length question
Just schedule your top of hour in MB SPOT and enable the option "force" with ex: 2 minutes.

Let's see an exemple:

Here i created a break at 00:59:00 with 2 minutes of Foce Wait.

If the current song will end between 00:59:00 and 01:01:00 the "TOP OF THE HOUR" will start play normally

If at 01:01:00 the current song it's still playing MB STUDIO will fade out the current song and start playing THE TOP OF HOUR however in this case the song has already played 2 minutes

If you prefer to play a song to for a minimum of 3 minutes you can adjust the time of the break and the force value to sweet your needs.

Ex: Time Break 00:58:30 and force wait of 3 minutes.

With this system you don't have anymore too much short play of a song while keeping the break on time.

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme
Pièces jointes :
Dernière édition: 26 Jan 2020 17:14 par MB SOFT.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: paul03034

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.053 secondes

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB Studio transforme votre ordinateur en station de radio. Jouez, mixez, superposez automatiquement voix et musique, jingles, publicités, actualités. Il lit les stations de radio Web ou par satellite et télécharge automatiquement des actualités ou des répertoires sur Internet. En plus du lecteur multipiste, il comprend également un extracteur de CD audio. La version PRO intègre également un juke-box automatique de musique via sms et / ou e-mails.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER PRO comprend un enregistreur audio avec programmateur dédié, une transmission Webcast vers n'importe quel serveur Shoutcast, Icecast, la fonction AutoDJ qui vous permet de lire des fichiers aléatoires à partir d'une liste de 4 dossiers, un récepteur URL qui vous permet d'enregistrer n'importe quel flux audio externe ou retransmettez-le à votre serveur (transcodeur), un convertisseur de fichiers audio de / vers n'importe quel format.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE est un logiciel de transmission audio \ video en direct d'une station externe vers un studio central. Ce programme utilise n'importe quelle connexion TCPIP. Il est fourni gratuitement avec le programme MB STUDIO PRO.