RDS Pira

• Autore
26/05/2009 19:59 #39639 da
RDS Pira è stato creato da
Dear Maurizio!

I asked you some weeks ago about the possibility to update in the next version the displaying of title and artist of the internal RDS Pira. We use with your software the RDS artist and title support.
The main problem with your internal program, is the way the artist and title will be displayed. I know the original Pira Software. There you can choose to display in the way of 8 caracters.
For example:

Now it will be displayed like this

The Hous
emartins -
Caravan
of love 

Better would be:

The
Housemartines ( if one word is longer the word will move step by step )
-  ( would be nice if there is a way to change the "-" with another fixed word like "with"
Caravan
of
Love

Hope you understand what i mean

Will this be changed in the next version 8.35??

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di più
26/05/2009 21:57 #39647 da MB SOFT
Risposta da MB SOFT al topic Re: RDS Pira
Yes, you'll find a new option called "Dynamic PS Mode" where you can choose between:

1) scrolling by 8 characters

2) scrolling by 1 character

3) word alignment scrolling

4) scrolling by 1 character, text separated by space at begin and end

I think you'll need option 3.

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

• Autore
26/05/2009 22:51 #39648 da
Risposta da al topic Re: RDS Pira
Any news about release date of the new version? ::)

Di più
27/05/2009 03:58 #39653 da MB SOFT
Probably next week.

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

• Autore
06/06/2009 08:41 #39992 da
Dear Maurizio!

Any news about the date of release for the new update??

Di più
06/06/2009 23:42 #40013 da MB SOFT
I'm testing it ... please be patient few more days.

• Autore
16/07/2009 16:26 #40923 da
Dear Maurizio!

I wait now more than some days, i think about 5 weeks. Any news about the new version? Maybe you can release the update for the RDS, because the current version don't satisfied our needs!

Di più
16/07/2009 16:52 #40925 da MB SOFT
I sent you a private message

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.066 secondi

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB Studio trasforma il computer in una stazione radio. Suona, mixa, sovrappone automaticamente voce e musica, jingles, pubblicita', notiziari. Riproduce stazioni radio web o satellitari e scarica automaticamente notiziari o rubriche da internet. Oltre al player multitraccia, include anche un CD audio ripper. La versione PRO Incorpora anche un jukebox musicale automatico via sms e/o emails.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER PRO comprende un registratore audio con schedulatore dedicato, trasmissione Webcast verso qualunque server Shoutcast, Icecast o Windows Media, funzione AutoDJ che permette di suonare files casuali da una lista di 4 cartelle, ricevitore URL che vi permette di registrare un qualunque flusso audio esterno o ritrasmetterlo al vostro server (transcoder), un convertitore di files audio da/a qualunque formato.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE è un software per la trasmissione di audio \ video in diretta da postazione esterna a studio centrale. Questo programma, sfrutta una qualsiasi connessione TCPIP. E' fornito gratuitamente insieme al programma MB STUDIO PRO.