weather announcement

Di più
03/03/2018 16:20 - 03/03/2018 16:29 #84736 da teutoradio
weather announcement è stato creato da teutoradio
Hello! I have the problem, that the weather in MB Studio will only display without ö,ü,ä, so instead of German word "leicht bewölkt" or alternative "leicht bewoelkt ( instead of "ö" in German we wrote "oe" I can see only "leicht bewolkt". Is there a way to display the German words correctly with for example "ö" oer "oe". Somebody knos how to solve the problem?
Ultima Modifica 03/03/2018 16:29 da teutoradio.

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di più
03/03/2018 16:35 #84738 da MB SOFT
Risposta da MB SOFT al topic weather announcement
Could you please send a debug to have a look at it

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

Di più
03/03/2018 16:45 #84739 da teutoradio
Risposta da teutoradio al topic weather announcement
Ok I send you the debug some minutes before.
Is it also possible to announce the weather conditions with a recorded human voice?

Di più
03/03/2018 17:00 #84740 da MB SOFT

teutoradio ha scritto: Is it also possible to announce the weather conditions with a recorded human voice?

Yes, see here: www.mbradio.it/en/help/393-weather-configuration

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

Di più
03/03/2018 17:05 #84741 da MB SOFT
The remote weather server is responding with "Sonnig" for sunny and "leicht bewölkt" for "Partly cloudy". Is not correct in german language?

Di più
03/03/2018 17:10 #84742 da teutoradio
"leicht bewölkt" is correct. But I see instead in MB Studio the world: leicht bewlkt. So I miss the "Ö"
Allegati:

Di più
03/03/2018 17:17 #84743 da teutoradio
Yes I read it, but i don't know how to pre record the weather conditions like "sunny" or in German "Sonnig" How to create the wild card for it?

Di più
03/03/2018 17:42 #84744 da MB SOFT
It seems the weather server is not using UTF8 characters set while MB STUDIO is waiting strings on that format. I will investigate and fix this problem for the next update.

Di più
03/03/2018 17:47 #84745 da teutoradio
Thanks a lot. What about my other question: I don't know how to pre record the weather conditions like "sunny" or in German "Sonnig" How to create the wild card for it?

Di più
03/03/2018 17:47 - 03/03/2018 17:49 #84746 da MB SOFT
Wildicards to use are listed here: www.mbradio.it/en/help/393-weather-configuration

and you have to prepare prerecorded files with german names listed here: www.worldweatheronline.com/feed/Multilin...ather_Conditions.csv

Ultima Modifica 03/03/2018 17:49 da MB SOFT.

Di più
03/03/2018 17:55 #84747 da teutoradio
Sorry I'm confused the wildcard is %weather% for synthetic voice, but I like to pre recorder all conditions in German like "sonnig", "leicht bewölkt", how the recorded wildcard
should look like?

Di più
03/03/2018 18:02 #84748 da MB SOFT
yes, you have to use %weather% also for prerecorder voices.

Imagine that you current weather condition is "sonnig". So to make MB STUDIO to play the sonnig.mp3 file you have to insert in your playlist or break the file %weather%.mp3. MB STUDIO will replace %weather% with the current weather condition ("sonnig"), and if exist, will play the audio file "sonnig.mp3"

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.074 secondi

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB Studio trasforma il computer in una stazione radio. Suona, mixa, sovrappone automaticamente voce e musica, jingles, pubblicita', notiziari. Riproduce stazioni radio web o satellitari e scarica automaticamente notiziari o rubriche da internet. Oltre al player multitraccia, include anche un CD audio ripper. La versione PRO Incorpora anche un jukebox musicale automatico via sms e/o emails.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER PRO comprende un registratore audio con schedulatore dedicato, trasmissione Webcast verso qualunque server Shoutcast, Icecast o Windows Media, funzione AutoDJ che permette di suonare files casuali da una lista di 4 cartelle, ricevitore URL che vi permette di registrare un qualunque flusso audio esterno o ritrasmetterlo al vostro server (transcoder), un convertitore di files audio da/a qualunque formato.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE è un software per la trasmissione di audio \ video in diretta da postazione esterna a studio centrale. Questo programma, sfrutta una qualsiasi connessione TCPIP. E' fornito gratuitamente insieme al programma MB STUDIO PRO.