External music scheduling software.

Di più
21/05/2018 02:25 #85247 da paul03034
External music scheduling software. è stato creato da paul03034
I am curious to if MB Studio supports any outside music scheduling software packages. What format would they need to supply to create a playlist in MB Studio?

Thank you for any information.

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di più
21/05/2018 11:52 #85248 da MB SOFT
Risposta da MB SOFT al topic External music scheduling software.
You can load any .m3u file in the Playlist editor

In the future Music Master plugin will be available.

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme
Allegati:

Di più
21/05/2018 13:44 #85251 da paul03034
Risposta da paul03034 al topic External music scheduling software.
Hello,
I had talked to Music Master at NAB Las Vegas 2018 and told them about your software that I am using. I thought they were Music 1 at first.
Any possibility of also doing a plugin for Music 1? I have sent Music 1 my song .dat file and a log to them, but I assume it will need interaction between both.

Music 1 SE is a more economical alternative which is buyout for about $300 where Music Master is around $995. They both appear to have the same features just different pricing structure.

gomusic1.com/

music1.pro/

Thank you!

Di più
28/09/2018 23:52 #86126 da teutoradio
Risposta da teutoradio al topic External music scheduling software.
Dear Maurizio,

do you have the MusicMaster plug-in meanwhile finished?

What about Music1 ? Also plans for a plug-in ?

Di più
28/09/2018 23:56 #86127 da MB SOFT
No, next 4-8 weeks i'll be working on MB LIVE for Android so don't expect any other big project to be finished from me

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

Di più
29/09/2018 00:01 - 29/09/2018 00:01 #86128 da teutoradio
OK, always I see, you are always busy.

Music 1 can create m3u playlist, so normally it should work to load those list created from music1, or?
Is there any special format for the m3u playlist to create for example the way of label the .m3u?
Ultima Modifica 29/09/2018 00:01 da teutoradio.

Di più
29/09/2018 00:07 #86129 da MB SOFT
For sure i will realize an interface with Music Master because many users requested this, but i'll do it after MB LIVE for Android is published.
Currently the problem is that you can probably use an external music scheduler and load the playlist in .m3u format but of course this will load a list of songs without all the special elements of MB STUDIO like voice track, events, random files, etc

Di più
29/09/2018 00:09 #86130 da teutoradio
and with the musicmaster plug in it will be do this?

Di più
29/09/2018 00:20 #86132 da MB SOFT
yes, the plugin will fill your playlists with the songs scheduled by music master maitaining all other items of your playlist.

Exemple of a future playlist:

1) random file
2) event: song from music master
3) random file
4) time announcement
5) event: song from musicmaster

only items 2 and 5 will be filled by music master, while all the rest will work as usual

Di più
29/09/2018 23:25 #86160 da teutoradio
Dear Maurizio,

i try to use Music1 for MB Radio. I can use the text-file to name the songs in Music1.
The text file is good, but it does not include the important Cart field.
That is the field used by playout to find each
record from a playlist. Any idea how to solve?

Di più
30/09/2018 01:34 #86162 da MB SOFT
Can you explain me better your question?

Di più
30/09/2018 07:52 #86163 da teutoradio
Music 1 uses the .txt list from the MB Radio Archive, to label the songs in there sheduler. In the list there are all information to see, like Artist, Titel. Intro and so on, but I think Music 1 needs
also a cart field, like a Unique Index and every audio item needs this to be populated in the Music 1 software. I think this is like a marking of a song. No Song has the same ID Number. I think to work
with Music 1, it is nessesary, that MB Radio gives every new song a unique ID, created automatic from your software. Maybe your software do this, but we can't see it in the .txt list?

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.079 secondi

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB Studio trasforma il computer in una stazione radio. Suona, mixa, sovrappone automaticamente voce e musica, jingles, pubblicita', notiziari. Riproduce stazioni radio web o satellitari e scarica automaticamente notiziari o rubriche da internet. Oltre al player multitraccia, include anche un CD audio ripper. La versione PRO Incorpora anche un jukebox musicale automatico via sms e/o emails.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER PRO comprende un registratore audio con schedulatore dedicato, trasmissione Webcast verso qualunque server Shoutcast, Icecast o Windows Media, funzione AutoDJ che permette di suonare files casuali da una lista di 4 cartelle, ricevitore URL che vi permette di registrare un qualunque flusso audio esterno o ritrasmetterlo al vostro server (transcoder), un convertitore di files audio da/a qualunque formato.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE è un software per la trasmissione di audio \ video in diretta da postazione esterna a studio centrale. Questo programma, sfrutta una qualsiasi connessione TCPIP. E' fornito gratuitamente insieme al programma MB STUDIO PRO.