How RadioDJ will generate the "OnAir.jpg" for MB Recaster

• JacquesMoreau29
  • Autore
25/07/2018 19:37 #85691 da JacquesMoreau29
MB Recaster (4.5.3.1) can send in-stream artwork to Shoutcast V2.

By reading many posts concerning that subject... I still can't figured out... How RadioDJ will generate the "OnAir.jpg" for MB Recaster?

The only info I found so far...
- Logo station must be in MB Recaster folder with name logo.jpg (I'm good with that)
- Current song cover must be set in Setup\Metadata and must be in .jpg format (I'm good with that)
. Example: MBStudio users can select the file OnAIr.jpg from MBStudio folder.
. Must be a jpg, 600x600, less than 512K

Question: How RadioDJ generate the "OnAir.jpg"? (Where is the setup in RadioDJ?) and where the "OnAir.jpg" will be located?

Thanks in advance!

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di più
25/07/2018 21:47 #85692 da MB SOFT
Unfortunately i don't know other radio automation systems, however i can tell you that MB RECASTER look for a xxxxxxx.jpg file and when this file is updated from the automation software it will send it to the shoutcast 2 server. So, if your automation software, can produce and constantly update a xxxxx.jpg picture you can use this function otherwise you cannot use it.

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

• JacquesMoreau29
  • Autore
26/07/2018 04:25 #85695 da JacquesMoreau29
Risposta da JacquesMoreau29 al topic How RadioDJ will generate the "OnAir.jpg" for MB Recaster
Little by little...

I found that RadioDJ put all the artwork in the folder "C:\RadioDJv2\Album-Art" (I found my 2,800 artwork, one for each song).
(see attachment)
The naming of those JPG files is NOT so good. I would say "horrible".
"number of the song" "Title of the song"

I'm scratching my head... How MB Recaster can associate the song inside the file "NowPlaying.txt" with the right JPG in that folder... I have no clue how...

I'm at the point.. asking myself...
Should I replace RadioDJ with a software that will be able to provide the right artwork to MB Recaster?
It sounds that MB Studio can do the job... right?
I really want to provide the artwork to the shoutcast v2 server (Shoutcast hosting... NOT my own DNS server)

Let me know! Thanks in advance!
Allegati:

Di più
26/07/2018 14:28 #85703 da MB SOFT

JacquesMoreau29 ha scritto: How MB Recaster can associate the song inside the file "NowPlaying.txt" with the right JPG in that folder... I have no clue how...

It's the automation software that generate a fixed filename picture (the NowPlaying picture). MB RECASTER only read this file and send it to the shoutcast server. You can ask the developer of your automation software if he can add this feature, it's not too hard.

Should I replace RadioDJ with a software that will be able to provide the right artwork to MB Recaster?
It sounds that MB Studio can do the job... right?
I really want to provide the artwork to the shoutcast v2 server (Shoutcast hosting... NOT my own DNS server)

Our automation software provide the cover file to send to the Shoutcast server, however it seems you're using a free software, so i cannot advise you to spend money if you only miss this feature. First try to ask to your automation software developer. If there is no solution and you really want this feature so i suggest to give a try to MB STUDIO.

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.058 secondi

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB Studio trasforma il computer in una stazione radio. Suona, mixa, sovrappone automaticamente voce e musica, jingles, pubblicita', notiziari. Riproduce stazioni radio web o satellitari e scarica automaticamente notiziari o rubriche da internet. Oltre al player multitraccia, include anche un CD audio ripper. La versione PRO Incorpora anche un jukebox musicale automatico via sms e/o emails.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER PRO comprende un registratore audio con schedulatore dedicato, trasmissione Webcast verso qualunque server Shoutcast, Icecast o Windows Media, funzione AutoDJ che permette di suonare files casuali da una lista di 4 cartelle, ricevitore URL che vi permette di registrare un qualunque flusso audio esterno o ritrasmetterlo al vostro server (transcoder), un convertitore di files audio da/a qualunque formato.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE è un software per la trasmissione di audio \ video in diretta da postazione esterna a studio centrale. Questo programma, sfrutta una qualsiasi connessione TCPIP. E' fornito gratuitamente insieme al programma MB STUDIO PRO.