Webcam

Di più
20/09/2019 20:19 #88426 da Medeiros
Webcam è stato creato da Medeiros
I installed a webcam (Logitech hd pro webcam c920) so it can be used when the microphone is open.

Connect to a sound card (EXT 1) that is only activated with voice.

But how does the camera turn on and in the image? Because the webcam image does not appear on the screen.

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di più
20/09/2019 20:55 - 20/09/2019 20:55 #88427 da MB SOFT
Risposta da MB SOFT al topic Webcam
You should assign the webcam to an EXT (ex EXT1) and then send on air the EXT1

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme
Allegati:
Ultima Modifica 20/09/2019 20:55 da MB SOFT.

Di più
20/09/2019 21:26 #88428 da Medeiros
Risposta da Medeiros al topic Webcam
The setting is correct.

And how do I ship Ext 1 to the air?

Di più
20/09/2019 21:33 #88429 da MB SOFT
with the EVENT EXT1

or the LIVE EXT1

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme
Allegati:

Di più
21/09/2019 01:12 - 21/09/2019 14:54 #88430 da Medeiros
Ok, I got it.

Is there no way to enable the webcam via audio input detection when turning on the mixer microphone (Axel Oxygen 3000)?
It was just him to detect the audio input with the speaker's voice.
It associated an audio card with EXT 1 and another for EXT 2 ... out there.
Ultima Modifica 21/09/2019 14:54 da Medeiros.

Di più
22/09/2019 22:29 - 22/09/2019 22:33 #88446 da MB SOFT
if your hardawre mixer has relay contacts you can use this USB card www.velleman.eu/products/view/?id=404880 to remote some commands on MB STUDIO.

your mixer has gpo so you can use gpo on air lamp to close a contact on the usb velleman card that will enable the talk button on MB STUDIO and consequently will open the webcam

GPO: 10 total, to control OnAir lamps or Telephone Hybrid.

Ultima Modifica 22/09/2019 22:33 da MB SOFT.

Di più
23/09/2019 00:57 - 23/09/2019 00:58 #88451 da Medeiros
But with audio input detection it was easier.

I have to analyze this solution from Valleman.

Is it possible to put the webcam image in a small resolution and on the video? (example image).

Allegati:
Ultima Modifica 23/09/2019 00:58 da Medeiros.

Di più
23/09/2019 01:28 #88452 da MB SOFT
Yes, if you click the button TALK a voice track is started so set te voice track in the screen zone that you want:

Allegati:
Ringraziano per il messaggio: Medeiros

Di più
24/09/2019 17:49 #88461 da Medeiros
Using this USB card with Axel Oxygen 3000 ( www.axeltechnology.com/oxygen-3000/ ) can I configure MbStudio?

I want to activate the cameras by turning on the desk buttons and use two or three cameras at the same time.

If possible you can give more details.

Di più
06/10/2019 13:55 - 06/10/2019 14:00 #88530 da Medeiros
I already bought the USB interface K8055N.
If possible you can give more details?
Ultima Modifica 06/10/2019 14:00 da Medeiros.

Di più
06/10/2019 15:38 - 06/10/2019 15:39 #88532 da MB SOFT
The card allow to close up to 5 digital inputs (0= ground, 1= open) (on board test buttons provided). So you should conenct at least 1 contact to the mixer.

With MB STUDIO you can use only 1 camera at the same time.

Ultima Modifica 06/10/2019 15:39 da MB SOFT.

Di più
11/10/2019 00:34 #88559 da Medeiros
Thanks for the previous info.

Purchase three webcams from the Logitech C920 (FULL HD), but in MBStudio settings has a very low resolution, you can not do the HD for less.

What should I do?
And how to set as three in MBStudio?

Webcams using OBS (creating multiple scenes) have the maximum resolution. (I'm just using the HD).

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.086 secondi

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB Studio trasforma il computer in una stazione radio. Suona, mixa, sovrappone automaticamente voce e musica, jingles, pubblicita', notiziari. Riproduce stazioni radio web o satellitari e scarica automaticamente notiziari o rubriche da internet. Oltre al player multitraccia, include anche un CD audio ripper. La versione PRO Incorpora anche un jukebox musicale automatico via sms e/o emails.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER PRO comprende un registratore audio con schedulatore dedicato, trasmissione Webcast verso qualunque server Shoutcast, Icecast o Windows Media, funzione AutoDJ che permette di suonare files casuali da una lista di 4 cartelle, ricevitore URL che vi permette di registrare un qualunque flusso audio esterno o ritrasmetterlo al vostro server (transcoder), un convertitore di files audio da/a qualunque formato.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE è un software per la trasmissione di audio \ video in diretta da postazione esterna a studio centrale. Questo programma, sfrutta una qualsiasi connessione TCPIP. E' fornito gratuitamente insieme al programma MB STUDIO PRO.