ESI MAYA44 eX

Plus d'informations
25 Avr 2023 21:36 #97893 par Medeiros
ESI MAYA44 eX a été créé par Medeiros
I'm thinking of buying the ESI MAYA44 eX audio card. 

With it I can broadcast and pre-listen at the same time and even use it for setreming. 

What kind of cables do I use to connect between it and the mixing console?

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
25 Avr 2023 21:59 - 25 Avr 2023 22:02 #97894 par MB SOFT
Réponse de MB SOFT sur le sujet ESI MAYA44 eX
yes you have 2 stereo outputs and 2 stereo inputs

inputs and outputs are stereo jacks 6"

www.esi-audiotechnik.com/tools/zip.asp?f...MAYA44_eX-PCIe-2.jpg

www.mbradio.it/en/mb-studio/accessories/853-maya44ex-sound-card

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme
Dernière édition: 25 Avr 2023 22:02 par MB SOFT.

Plus d'informations
29 Avr 2023 17:04 - 29 Avr 2023 18:23 #97915 par Medeiros
Réponse de Medeiros sur le sujet ESI MAYA44 eX
I bought the audio card and I'm really enjoying it.
I would like to put an external audio source through the input of the audio card (ESI MAYA44 eX).
It would be possible to put it in the External flow module to fetch the audio from that card.

It would capture the satellite signal (audio) and send it directly to MBStudio.
The satellite relay (audio) would be through the monitor board or master board placed in the MBStudio sequence as it is now used the external stream module from other sources.
Dernière édition: 29 Avr 2023 18:23 par Medeiros.

Plus d'informations
05 Mai 2023 21:09 #97944 par MB SOFT
yes you can use the EXT section of MB STUDIO to capture the inputs of the audio card:

www.mbradio.it/it/supporto/guida/102-con...sorgenti-esterne-ext

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

Plus d'informations
06 Mai 2023 00:24 #97947 par Medeiros
I understood.

And how can I then play that audio in the pre-listening easily by the studio operator.

I can broadcast from MBStudio, but the goal is not to be broadcast from the master audio card, but from the secondary.

I currently capture this signal over the internet in the external stream and open the pre-listening and it plays on the secondary audio card.

Plus d'informations
06 Mai 2023 00:40 #97948 par MB SOFT
you can use the live section and choose the input and the output that you want

Pièces jointes :

Plus d'informations
06 Mai 2023 13:39 - 06 Mai 2023 13:44 #97953 par Medeiros
It doesn't look very practical. 
Is it not possible to put this in the external flow module?Assigning a name

Examples:
Name: Satellite
Source: EXT1

Name: CD
Source: EXT2
Dernière édition: 06 Mai 2023 13:44 par Medeiros.

Plus d'informations
06 Mai 2023 18:34 #97957 par MB SOFT
you can change the names as you like in windows:

Pièces jointes :

Plus d'informations
06 Mai 2023 18:41 #97959 par Medeiros
I know we can change the names there, but that's not the problem.

We always have to pre-listen before broadcasting this audio.

This is not practical so I am insisting on the possibility of having this function in the external flow module.

Plus d'informations
06 Mai 2023 20:09 #97963 par MB SOFT
you can prelisten from here:

Pièces jointes :

Plus d'informations
06 Mai 2023 20:17 #97964 par Medeiros
I know.
But that has to go through the settings and that is not very practical for the one who is doing the broadcast.

I still think that the solution is for the external module to have this function there, but instead of an internet address it was an audio card.

This was my suggestion.

Plus d'informations
08 Mai 2023 13:13 #97980 par Medeiros
Here's the example. But instead of streaming having audio cards EXT1, EXT2...
Pièces jointes :

MeuVdeo1.mp4

Temps de génération de la page : 0.077 secondes

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB Studio transforme votre ordinateur en station de radio. Jouez, mixez, superposez automatiquement voix et musique, jingles, publicités, actualités. Il lit les stations de radio Web ou par satellite et télécharge automatiquement des actualités ou des répertoires sur Internet. En plus du lecteur multipiste, il comprend également un extracteur de CD audio. La version PRO intègre également un juke-box automatique de musique via sms et / ou e-mails.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER PRO comprend un enregistreur audio avec programmateur dédié, une transmission Webcast vers n'importe quel serveur Shoutcast, Icecast, la fonction AutoDJ qui vous permet de lire des fichiers aléatoires à partir d'une liste de 4 dossiers, un récepteur URL qui vous permet d'enregistrer n'importe quel flux audio externe ou retransmettez-le à votre serveur (transcodeur), un convertisseur de fichiers audio de / vers n'importe quel format.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE est un logiciel de transmission audio \ video en direct d'une station externe vers un studio central. Ce programme utilise n'importe quelle connexion TCPIP. Il est fourni gratuitement avec le programme MB STUDIO PRO.