EXT 1-2

Di più
03/01/2019 17:43 - 04/01/2019 15:56 #86762 da teutoradio
EXT 1-2 è stato creato da teutoradio
Dear Maurizio,

Is it possible to playout the main program of MBStudio for exmple on channel out 1-2 of the soundcard, and the planned EXT 1 ( for example inout 5-6 of the soundcard )
to the playout 3-4 of the soundcard, so I want the songs played via the MBStudio playlist via output 1-2 and when in the playlist an "EXT 1" is planned, the sound of the EXT1 will be
played out from MB Studio on sthe soundcard output 3-4?
Ultima Modifica 04/01/2019 15:56 da teutoradio.

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di più
03/01/2019 22:09 #86765 da MB SOFT
Risposta da MB SOFT al topic EXT 1-2
Im sorry but this is not available in MB STUDIO.

Some audio cards allow to runa script or an executable to open / close audio lines, if your card has this feature, do not use the EXT event of MB STUDIO but run an executable

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme
Allegati:

Di più
04/01/2019 15:57 #86768 da teutoradio
Risposta da teutoradio al topic EXT 1-2
Dear Maurizio,

do you know some multichannel soundcards ( Model ) that can handle this?

Di più
04/01/2019 19:42 #86772 da teutoradio
When I use the split modus and play the playlist on channel 3-4, will the EXT1 playout always on channel 1-2 or will ghe EXt1 everytime on the same channel that is active?

Di più
04/01/2019 21:17 #86775 da MB SOFT
Split mode do not interfere with output channels of audio card.

If you really want to play an input channel over a different output channel you can install a second MB STUDIO (PRO) on the same computer. the first MB STUDIO PRO will send a "signal" to the 2nd MB STUDIO to open the input channel and play it over a different output.

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

Di più
04/01/2019 22:43 #86776 da teutoradio
I ask because my problem is:

We receive a live show via codec, so there is a little delay in transmission. My problem: when the DJ outside listen to the playing playlist of MBStudio and I plan an EXT1 command to loop his voice via the codec to the MB Studio, he will hear his voice with echo. To solve this, I need a solution to split it, on one channel everything played from the list and on the other channel his voice. He will only listen to the playlist channel and not to his own voice remotely.

Maybe you have an solution or an idea how to solve the problem?

Di più
05/01/2019 07:18 #86778 da MB SOFT

teutoradio ha scritto: Maybe you have an solution or an idea how to solve the problem?

There are 2 solutions: the first is hadware, if you have the USB Velleman Card and electronic capability just use it to close a contact somewhere (in your mixer) to open the input line of the codec, so the external live show will passthrough one of your mixer channels, not through MB STUDIO.

the second is software: you need a second MB STUDIO PRO that will open/close the desired audio line at the order of the first MB STUDIO PRO

Di più
05/01/2019 07:39 #86780 da teutoradio
The reason I ask to route the sound of the codec through MB Soft is to use the silence detection of MB Studio. If the transmission fails MB Soft will notice this and
start the next song in the playlist.

So what will be the best Solution? To use 2 version of pro on the same computer or to close a contact. I think the problem to work with a closure can be, that for some reason (crasho of pc) the last command was close a channel and after restart the MB Soft PC start and the channel will not open because of a missing open contact?

What do you think?

Di più
05/01/2019 14:10 #86788 da MB SOFT
you have to go for 2 MB STUDIO PRO

Di più
06/01/2019 08:05 #86812 da teutoradio
OK to isntall a second version on the same pc is not the problem, but how to program it. Please let me know, remember I want to hear all from the playlist instead of EXT 1 on one channel for example 1+2 and the EXT program on cannel 3+4 and in case of unexpected silence between the programmed EXT command the next song from the playlist should start and if possible when the EXT sound is back ( in between the programmed hour ) EXT had to be back again.

Di più
06/01/2019 20:57 - 06/01/2019 21:13 #86821 da MB SOFT
shortly:
1) on both mb studio set the host remote box: with addresse and port of the opposite MB STUDIO (the one to send the bits)

2) on MB STUDIO 2 goto setup\audio\ext 1 and set the EXT1 properties like this:

3) on MB STUDIO 1 play the event DELAY with the following properties:

so what will happen?

when MB STUDIO 1 send on air the event DELAY the bit 1 will be fired to the addresse:port of MB STUDIO 2 that will open the audio of EXT1
If you set the DELAY for lets say 20 minutes MB STUDIO 1 wll fire a bit 2 after 20 minutes that will cause the EXT1 to be closed
If there is no audio on EXT1 MB STUDIO 2 will close the EXT1 and fire a BIT2 to MB STUDIO 1 that will cause the event DELAY to finish and continue with the playlist.

No chance to automatically restart the EXT if the audio is again present on input.

Allegati:
Ultima Modifica 06/01/2019 21:13 da MB SOFT.

Di più
07/01/2019 08:19 #86822 da teutoradio
Do I need two Dongles on the same PC or can I open a second instance of MB Radio without problems?

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.075 secondi

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB Studio trasforma il computer in una stazione radio. Suona, mixa, sovrappone automaticamente voce e musica, jingles, pubblicita', notiziari. Riproduce stazioni radio web o satellitari e scarica automaticamente notiziari o rubriche da internet. Oltre al player multitraccia, include anche un CD audio ripper. La versione PRO Incorpora anche un jukebox musicale automatico via sms e/o emails.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER PRO comprende un registratore audio con schedulatore dedicato, trasmissione Webcast verso qualunque server Shoutcast, Icecast o Windows Media, funzione AutoDJ che permette di suonare files casuali da una lista di 4 cartelle, ricevitore URL che vi permette di registrare un qualunque flusso audio esterno o ritrasmetterlo al vostro server (transcoder), un convertitore di files audio da/a qualunque formato.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE è un software per la trasmissione di audio \ video in diretta da postazione esterna a studio centrale. Questo programma, sfrutta una qualsiasi connessione TCPIP. E' fornito gratuitamente insieme al programma MB STUDIO PRO.