EXT 1-2

Di più
07/01/2019 20:14 #86834 da MB SOFT
Risposta da MB SOFT al topic EXT 1-2
to run a second istance of MB STUDIO PRO on the same computer you need a second licence loaded in the USB dongle.

You cannot plug 2 dongles at the same time

You have to install the second MB STUDIO into another folder (ex: c:\MBStudio2)

Instead of having 2 MB STUIDO PRO in a single computer if you want you can run a second computer to do the same task that i described above.

If you want to move a licence from an USB dongle to another USB dongle you can purchase the transfer service: www.mbradio.it/en/shop/services/license-...fer-or-configuration

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di più
07/01/2019 20:27 #86835 da teutoradio
Risposta da teutoradio al topic EXT 1-2
Can this be done online or do I have to wait for a new dongle by post ?

Di più
07/01/2019 20:33 #86836 da MB SOFT
I assume you already have 2 usb dongles with 1 license MB STUDIO PRO each. So you will receive instrucions by email to move the license from dongle 2 to dongle 1. At the end of operation you will have 2 MB STUDIO PRO licences on dongle 1 and 0 licenses on dongle 2 (will be empty)

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

Di più
07/01/2019 21:24 #86837 da teutoradio
Yes no problem, we have more than one dongle in your radio station. I send you the order, waiting for your instructions.

Di più
08/01/2019 12:36 #86840 da teutoradio
Dear Mautizio,

is there a description how to program tboth instances o one pc.

I'm not sure where to put in the ip and or what port?

Di più
08/01/2019 16:44 #86841 da MB SOFT
in setup \ netowrk you'll see the port number where MB STUDIO wait connections

in the same window you'll see the "Remote host" box: here you write localhost:port (port is the port number of the MB STUDIO to send commands, so the other MB STUDIO)

so if MB STUDIO 1 is waiting connections on port 9210 and MB STUDIO 2 is waiting connections on port 9432 the box "Remote Host" would be "localhost:9432" on MB STUDIO1 and "localhost:9210" on MB STUDIO2

Di più
08/01/2019 17:54 #86842 da teutoradio
Ok, it works but only in one direction, if I plan a delay on the second MB Studio 2 will be go on air EX1 but if i skip on MB Studio 2 the EX1, on MB Studio 1 will not be start the next title in the list.

Di più
08/01/2019 18:51 #86843 da MB SOFT
You don't need to play anything on MB STUDIO 2 just keep it on PLAY ALL with the playlist empty.

Di più
08/01/2019 22:44 #86847 da teutoradio
OK, but if the EXT Stream produce silence, the silence detector should start the next song in MB Studio 1 should start, but it dosen't
What can i do to fix it?

Di più
08/01/2019 23:00 - 08/01/2019 23:01 #86849 da MB SOFT

teutoradio ha scritto: OK, but if the EXT Stream produce silence, the silence detector should start the next song in MB Studio 1 should start, but it dosen't
What can i do to fix it?

Check again that you made all the settings that i showed you otherwise i will do it for you

Ultima Modifica 08/01/2019 23:01 da MB SOFT.

Di più
09/01/2019 00:09 #86851 da teutoradio
Should I send you a debug?

Di più
09/01/2019 00:17 - 09/01/2019 00:17 #86852 da MB SOFT
Select menu help \ connect MB SOFT and send me privately the id and password. i will connect to your computer and i will do the right configuration

Ultima Modifica 09/01/2019 00:17 da MB SOFT.

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.076 secondi

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB Studio trasforma il computer in una stazione radio. Suona, mixa, sovrappone automaticamente voce e musica, jingles, pubblicita', notiziari. Riproduce stazioni radio web o satellitari e scarica automaticamente notiziari o rubriche da internet. Oltre al player multitraccia, include anche un CD audio ripper. La versione PRO Incorpora anche un jukebox musicale automatico via sms e/o emails.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER PRO comprende un registratore audio con schedulatore dedicato, trasmissione Webcast verso qualunque server Shoutcast, Icecast o Windows Media, funzione AutoDJ che permette di suonare files casuali da una lista di 4 cartelle, ricevitore URL che vi permette di registrare un qualunque flusso audio esterno o ritrasmetterlo al vostro server (transcoder), un convertitore di files audio da/a qualunque formato.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE è un software per la trasmissione di audio \ video in diretta da postazione esterna a studio centrale. Questo programma, sfrutta una qualsiasi connessione TCPIP. E' fornito gratuitamente insieme al programma MB STUDIO PRO.