MBMusicReport

Di più
28/03/2019 18:23 #87402 da Medeiros
MBMusicReport è stato creato da Medeiros
Maurizio

For Portugal in MBMusicReport it would be possible to put the option Language, Gender, Gender2 and Gender3?

This already worked for the Portuguese Radio Law.

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di più
30/03/2019 19:41 #87445 da MB SOFT
Risposta da MB SOFT al topic MBMusicReport

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

Di più
31/03/2019 20:06 #87448 da Medeiros
Risposta da Medeiros al topic MBMusicReport

MB SOFT ha scritto: done www.mbradio.it/en/component/rsfiles/down...StudioInstall862.exe

:) :) Thank you very much. I'll try.

Di più
01/04/2019 10:32 #87453 da Medeiros
I installed version 8.62.2.0 but every time MBMusicReport opens this message.

Allegati:

Di più
01/04/2019 10:35 #87454 da MB SOFT
MB STUDIO Songs menu Save Archive

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

Di più
01/04/2019 18:00 #87458 da Medeiros

MB SOFT ha scritto: MB STUDIO Songs menu Save Archive

Thanks.

Di più
01/04/2019 21:47 - 01/04/2019 21:49 #87459 da Medeiros
I'm sorry, Maurizio.

I was thinking of using the genres of MBStudio to put this information into the Law and Portugal of Portuguese music.
However I had another idea that may be simpler and that does not interfere with the function of MBStudio.

It is possible to create within the "info" of the songs the options:
Nationality:
Expression:

And MBMusicReport has the option "Nationality", "Expression", "Code" (already exists in the info),

I need this information in MBMusicReport:
Time (already exists)
Duration (already exists)
Artist (already exists)
Music Name (already exists)
Nationality (create because it uses codes)
Expression (create)
Year (already exists)
Code (create)

Any questions I'm available.
Ultima Modifica 01/04/2019 21:49 da Medeiros.

Di più
01/04/2019 21:55 #87460 da MB SOFT
you can use genre2 for Nationality and genre3 for Expression

for the "code" i can add to print that value in the MusicReport.

Di più
01/04/2019 22:08 - 01/04/2019 22:18 #87461 da Medeiros

MB SOFT ha scritto: you can use genre2 for Nationality and genre3 for Expression

for the "code" i can add to print that value in the MusicReport.

Yes, my idea was that. I'm just afraid that this information might later interfere with MBStudio's programming functions. So be saying to put in "Info" of songs.
I'm talking about this:

What do you say?
Allegati:
Ultima Modifica 01/04/2019 22:18 da Medeiros.

Di più
01/04/2019 22:28 - 01/04/2019 22:30 #87462 da MB SOFT
i think you can use genre2 and genre3 without problem to store nationality and expression.

however if you need extra fields for that you have to wait few weeks because for now i cannot modify the music database

Ultima Modifica 01/04/2019 22:30 da MB SOFT.

Di più
02/04/2019 00:19 - 02/04/2019 07:20 #87463 da Medeiros

MB SOFT ha scritto: i think you can use genre2 and genre3 without problem to store nationality and expression.

however if you need extra fields for that you have to wait few weeks because for now i cannot modify the music database

If you think there's no problem with the genres, fine. OK. I am waiting for the update of MBMusicReport with the code and insertion date of the song, to be YYYY-MM-DD (example: 2019-03-12).
Ultima Modifica 02/04/2019 07:20 da Medeiros.

Di più
02/04/2019 15:15 - 02/04/2019 15:29 #87467 da Medeiros
I think you have to use the capo "Comment" because "code" does not have to apply to multiple files.
Allegati:
Ultima Modifica 02/04/2019 15:29 da Medeiros.

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.091 secondi

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB Studio trasforma il computer in una stazione radio. Suona, mixa, sovrappone automaticamente voce e musica, jingles, pubblicita', notiziari. Riproduce stazioni radio web o satellitari e scarica automaticamente notiziari o rubriche da internet. Oltre al player multitraccia, include anche un CD audio ripper. La versione PRO Incorpora anche un jukebox musicale automatico via sms e/o emails.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER PRO comprende un registratore audio con schedulatore dedicato, trasmissione Webcast verso qualunque server Shoutcast, Icecast o Windows Media, funzione AutoDJ che permette di suonare files casuali da una lista di 4 cartelle, ricevitore URL che vi permette di registrare un qualunque flusso audio esterno o ritrasmetterlo al vostro server (transcoder), un convertitore di files audio da/a qualunque formato.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE è un software per la trasmissione di audio \ video in diretta da postazione esterna a studio centrale. Questo programma, sfrutta una qualsiasi connessione TCPIP. E' fornito gratuitamente insieme al programma MB STUDIO PRO.