MBMusicReport

Di più
02/04/2019 15:36 #87468 da MB SOFT
Risposta da MB SOFT al topic MBMusicReport
It's impossible to have 2 songs with the same code, every song has a different code, what are the requirements of the law in your country? Could you explain better? do you have a document to see as example?

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di più
02/04/2019 18:01 - 02/04/2019 22:58 #87470 da Medeiros
Risposta da Medeiros al topic MBMusicReport
Yes, I see.
Portugal it's a bit different.
Here the file has to be in XML
But the conversion from csv to xml I might be able to do (with the help of programmers, if MBMusicReport does not work with XML).

Exemple Portuguese:

<? xml version = "1.0" encoding = "ISO-8859-1"?>
<ERCRATIO>
<ALIAS>radioxxxxxxx</ALIAS>
<PLAYLIST>
<DATE>2019-02-01</DATE>
<SONG>
<TIME>00:06:44</TIME>
<DURATION>219</DURATION>
<ARTIST>SAM SMITH</ARTIST>
<MUSICTRACK>PRAY</MUSICTRACK>
<NATIONALITY>110</NATIONALITY>
<EXPRESSION>en-US</EXPRESSION>
<YEAR>2017-10-24</YEAR>
<PORTUGUESEM>0</PORTUGUESEM>
<ISRC/>
</SONG>
<SONG>
<TIME>00:10:25</TIME>
<DURATION>175</DURATION>
<ARTIST>MIGUEL GAMEIRO</ARTIST>
<MUSICTRACK>ALQUIMIA</MUSICTRACK>
<NATIONALITY>045</NATIONALITY>
<EXPRESSION>pt-PT</EXPRESSION>
<YEAR>2017-10-09</YEAR>
<PORTUGUESEM>1</PORTUGUESEM>
<ISRC/>
</SONG>

I need the fields:
TIME (time of issue)
DURATION (song length in seconds)
ARTIST (Artist Name)
MUSICTRACK (Name of Music)
NATIONALITY (Our Code - Example pt-PT; en-US; en-US ...)
EXPRESSION (Our Code - 000; 045; 010 ...)
YEAR (Date of insertion of song in MBStudio YYYY-MM-DD)
PORTUGUESEM (Put "1" if it is Portuguese and enter "0" if it is another language)

Attached to lists of codes for "Nationality", "Expression" and file XML.
I was trying to simplify using the genres and other MBStudio infos already.
Allegati:
Ultima Modifica 02/04/2019 22:58 da Medeiros.

Di più
02/04/2019 21:15 #87471 da MB SOFT
is this list an international standard?

as far as i know there is an ISO standard here: Country Code, ISO and Nationality gist.github.com/zspine/2365808 but it's different from yours.

anyway i have an idea to solve this customization for you and for any ohter that need custom values in the songs.

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

Di più
02/04/2019 21:42 - 02/04/2019 21:44 #87472 da Medeiros

MB SOFT ha scritto: is this list an international standard?

as far as i know there is an ISO standard here: Country Code, ISO and Nationality gist.github.com/zspine/2365808 but it's different from yours.

anyway i have an idea to solve this customization for you and for any ohter that need custom values in the songs.

The List provided by the Regulatory Entity for Social Communication - ERC ( www.erc.pt/pt/fs/erc-in-english ) is not the one it refers to.

The XML that I sent for example is from a Portuguese automation software - AVA ( www.avaplayer.com ).
I'm waiting for news and thanks for everything.
Ultima Modifica 02/04/2019 21:44 da Medeiros.

Di più
03/04/2019 16:58 #87478 da Medeiros
Today I learned that it is also possible to send by template in MS Exel in addition to XML.
Here's the sample MS Exel template.
Allegati:

Di più
11/04/2019 17:08 #87529 da Medeiros
Any news?

Di più
11/04/2019 17:43 #87530 da MB SOFT
working

Allegati:

Di più
11/04/2019 19:53 #87531 da Medeiros
Thank you very much.

Will the custom Alias be able to repeat in multiple files at the same time? Not to make file to file.

Will the information appear in the list of MBStudio and MusicReport songs?

Many thanks for the hard work.

Di più
11/04/2019 19:55 - 11/04/2019 19:57 #87532 da MB SOFT

Medeiros ha scritto: Will the custom Alias be able to repeat in multiple files at the same time? Not to make file to file.

yes

Will the information appear in the list of MBStudio and MusicReport songs?

yes

Allegati:
Ultima Modifica 11/04/2019 19:57 da MB SOFT.

Di più
11/04/2019 20:54 #87533 da Medeiros
Thank you very much. This will be very good for the radios that use the software in Portugal.

I am waiting for the update of MbStudio with these functions.

Thanks.

Di più
28/05/2019 20:08 #87722 da Medeiros
There is an error when exporting to MBMusicReport it does not copy the entire information.

It appears only 45 and should be 045.

Allegati:

Di più
28/05/2019 22:32 - 28/05/2019 22:33 #87724 da MB SOFT
MBMusicReport don't cut the 0 but i think it's excel that it cut the "0". Look the original .csv file and you'll see the zero is there.

Ultima Modifica 28/05/2019 22:33 da MB SOFT.

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.097 secondi

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB Studio trasforma il computer in una stazione radio. Suona, mixa, sovrappone automaticamente voce e musica, jingles, pubblicita', notiziari. Riproduce stazioni radio web o satellitari e scarica automaticamente notiziari o rubriche da internet. Oltre al player multitraccia, include anche un CD audio ripper. La versione PRO Incorpora anche un jukebox musicale automatico via sms e/o emails.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER PRO comprende un registratore audio con schedulatore dedicato, trasmissione Webcast verso qualunque server Shoutcast, Icecast o Windows Media, funzione AutoDJ che permette di suonare files casuali da una lista di 4 cartelle, ricevitore URL che vi permette di registrare un qualunque flusso audio esterno o ritrasmetterlo al vostro server (transcoder), un convertitore di files audio da/a qualunque formato.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE è un software per la trasmissione di audio \ video in diretta da postazione esterna a studio centrale. Questo programma, sfrutta una qualsiasi connessione TCPIP. E' fornito gratuitamente insieme al programma MB STUDIO PRO.