MB Studio Instant Player bit issue using velleman

More
02 Jun 2017 00:04 #82931 by paul03034
Hello,
I just found an issue after what worked failed to happen, so I had to find out why.

I have assigned bit 2 to instant player 1
Instant Players have send to N1 selected
This is so when Bit 2 is received Player 1 minilist is inserted into position 1

When the program MB Studio is restarted and a bit 2 is received from Velleman board nothing happens. The playlist continues as-is

If I click on the Instant Players button that opens the instant player window and click the close window it will now insert Instant Player 1's assigned minilist into playlist position 1 when a bit 2 is received.
It works every time once the instant Player window is opened and then closed.

This means you have to open and close the instant player window each time MB Studio is restarted and this creates a problem as we might not be around to do that if there is a crash or reboot, etc.....

Thank you for looking into this!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jun 2017 02:37 #82943 by paul03034
I guess the cure is to launch the Instant Player window and minimize it and leave it minimized so it will always work with programmed bits or keyboard keys assigned to it.
Seems to remember it was opened and minimized, so any Velleman bit commands will work in that situation when the computer is rebooted and MB Studio reopened.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB STUDIO is a radio automation software that will allow you to create and manage your own radio station playing all your media files: jingles, commercials, news, songs, Files from internet, live streams, live inputs from your sound card, satellite feeds. Automatically download news and shows from Internet. Multiple overlapping files and/or live sources (mic, line, aux). Voice tracking. Integrated CD Ripper. Integrated jukebox to play songs requested via sms / email messages. Display current playlist on your web site.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER features an audio recorder with scheduler, a webcast module to send streams to any Shoutcast, Icecast or Windows Media server, AutoDJ function to play randomly your own audio files from up to 4 folders, a stream receiver allowing to record or recast to your server (transcoder), an audio converter from/to any format.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE is a software that stream a live audio\video feed from any place to an MB STUDIO PRO automation in the main radio studio. MB LIVE make use of a TCPIP connection. This program is free for MB STUDIO PRO users