MB RECASTER FREE is a freeware application allowing to stream over the internet the audio input/outputs of the soundcard. It's a goo replacement of other solutions based on Winamp or Edcast.
Features are listed below:
- Capture audio from any sound card, input from microphone, line or stereo mix
- Up to 4 encoders of any format (Shoutcast v1 / v2, Icecast)
- internal server: stream directly from your computer without a stream host server with up to 10 simultaneous connections. (require to map a tcp port on your router)
- Codec MP3 from 24 to 320k, AAC+ from 16 to 96k, AAC from 128 to 320k, Opus from 20 to 320K, OGG from 32 to 256K
- Read metadata from an external text file
- Show stats (if available from the streaming server)
- Save current connections count to a text file CurrentListeners.txt
- Send in-stream artwork to Shoutcast v.2: logo station must be in MBRecaster folder with name logo.jpg, while current song cover must be set in Setup\Metadata and must be in .jpg format (.png not supported for now) (MBStudio users can select the file OnAIr.jpg from MBStudio folder)
- Get great sound quality with advanced audio processing functions adding DSP plugins as SoundSolution, AudioProc, etc.
- PFL of the final mix
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10, Server, 32 / 64 bits
See here how to configure an encoder