MB LIVE is the software codec that allow live audio connections from anywhere in the world to the main radio studio running MB STUDIO PRO (or MB RECASTER PRO). This connection allow to broadcast live events like radio commentary, concert, show, news reports. Outside the studio you just need a Windows netbook/notebook/desktop computer and an internet connection; there's no need of human interaction in the studio; from outside, MB LIVE connect to MB STUDIO PRO or MB RECASTER PRO and you can go on air stand alone or voice tracking the current song; also you can add/remove items from the on air playlist or disable breaks. You can see the songs library and random files list and add it to the main playlist, or you you can add your local audio files or record an announcement.
In the main radio station MB STUDIO PRO or MB RECASTER PRO is required as well an internet connection and some free input TCPIP port (you must access your router setup interface to map the ports)
MB LIVE work only if connected to MB STUDIO PRO version 8.64 or above or MB RECASTER PRO 4.6 and above, it don't work with MB STUDIO 8 HOME, LITE or MB STUDIO 7 or with DEMO versions.
MB LIVE is a free software and it's part of MB STUDIO 8 PRO or MB RECASTER PRO package.
MB LIVE can be installed on one or multiple computers and it don't require license activation or hardware dongle.
- Embedded audio codec OPUS for great quality at lower bitarates
- Password protected connection
- Auto-reconnect option in case of dropped connection
- Send program title to MB STUDIO
- Log audio data to a local file
- Display date, time and counters in sync with the main studio
- Display the current remote playlist
- On the fly voice tracking (Talk button)
- Full duplex, audio return from the main studio
- Keyboard shortkey
- Integrated Live Chat
- Search and prelisten remote audio files and add or drag to the on air playlist
- Favorites list
- Songs library
- Random files list
- Manage a folder of local audio files
- Audio recorder
- Add audio or video from YouTube
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10 support