Traffic news

More
16 Dec 2017 14:53 #84396 by teutoradio
Traffic news was created by teutoradio
Hello!

We receive every 10 minutes the latest traffic news as .txt file on our server. Is it possible to display the text of the .txt file in MB Studio as information for the air talent ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Dec 2017 19:39 #84398 by paul03034
Replied by paul03034 on topic Traffic news
I would say depends on how you wish to do it.

Using a playlist you can choose executable file and browse for the traffic text file and have that in playlist where you wish to announce.
In agenda you can set a time to make announcement and to open the traffic file. Select shell command and browse to the text file
In MBSpot you can make a break at specific time and choose executable file and browse for traffic text file.
Its not pretty, just opens up notepad unless you use other program to pop up widow message which instead of opening text file as stated above you open program to show text in a window.

There may be better way of doing this, but that's my quick and dirty thought of doing it.

Attachments:

More
17 Dec 2017 17:23 - 17 Dec 2017 17:30 #84401 by paul03034
Replied by paul03034 on topic Traffic news
I figured I would elaborate more.

You can create a minilist say called Traffic Report and place the following (I added delay to not mix the song and background too much. This is up to you in how you want that to happen, so you could remove the delay.

then you can call the minilist in a playlist or break or whatever that can put the minilist in when you want a traffic report

When it gets to the minilist traffic report the window for notepad will pop up over MBStudio right after a background of traffic sounds starts and background will play until the announcer closes (DO NOT MINIMIZE, IT MUST BE CLOSED WITH the X) in the notepad window, so they can read at any pace (The playlist is paused waiting for notepad to be closed).. The transition sound will fire off (Playlist resumes play) after closing notepad which stops background of traffic sounds and music in this example will then play continuing the playlist.

Attachments:
Last edit: 17 Dec 2017 17:30 by paul03034. Reason: More Info

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB STUDIO is a radio automation software that will allow you to create and manage your own radio station playing all your media files: jingles, commercials, news, songs, Files from internet, live streams, live inputs from your sound card, satellite feeds. Automatically download news and shows from Internet. Multiple overlapping files and/or live sources (mic, line, aux). Voice tracking. Integrated CD Ripper. Integrated jukebox to play songs requested via sms / email messages. Display current playlist on your web site.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER features an audio recorder with scheduler, a webcast module to send streams to any Shoutcast, Icecast or Windows Media server, AutoDJ function to play randomly your own audio files from up to 4 folders, a stream receiver allowing to record or recast to your server (transcoder), an audio converter from/to any format.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE is a software that stream a live audio\video feed from any place to an MB STUDIO PRO automation in the main radio studio. MB LIVE make use of a TCPIP connection. This program is free for MB STUDIO PRO users