The RANDOM SONG object allows us to insert a random song in the playlist according to some parameters.
It is also possible to insert a random song of a specific artist or title or comment.
- comment = MB STUDIO chooses songs whose comment contains the word you wrote in this box. If you want to specify more words, separate them with the & character. Ex: "Summer & Winter & Sun"
- artist = MB STUDIO chooses songs whose interpreter contains the name you wrote in the box. If, on the other hand, you prefer that MB STUDIO choose an interpreter that corresponds exactly to the name you have written then you must add 2 exclamation points. Example: if I write "Lady Gaga" MB STUDIO will be able to choose songs of "Lady Gaga" but also "Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande", if instead I write "Lady Gaga!!" MB STUDIO will be able to choose only "Lady Gaga" songs. Note that using the ;artist parameter MB STUDIO ignores the distance rules between the same artist and therefore it is possible to create playlists with many songs from the same artist.
- title = MB STUDIO chooses songs whose title contains the word you wrote in the box
Here are some examples:
- I request a random song with the word "summer" in the comment
- I request a random song from the artist "Madonna"
- I request a random song with the word "love" in the title