In few days a new version MB STUDIO 8.36 will be freely available to current users
Due to lot of data to be converted, this article explain the update procedure and possible troubles that can occur during and after the update:
1) First create a copy of MBStudio folder. you can use the standard Copy/Paste windows command. In case of failure of the update, or important troubles or simply if you don't like the new version, you can restore the older MBStudio folder.
Note that while restoring the old folder both MB STUDIO and MB SPOT must not be running.
2) Enter MBStudio/Configuration and take note of current settings or print the screenshots; when running the new version, if you lost some settings, you can easily restore your custom values used on 8.33 version. This especially important for the list of folders, external sources (EXT) and for the liners Before/Between/After.
Alternatively, you'll find these settings at the very start of any debug file in the MBStudio\Debug folder.
3) Update to 8.36 is only possible from 8.33 version. If you're using an older version, please update to 8.33
4) the updater file is available on ftp://[ftp=ftp://mbsoft.net]mbsoft.net[/ftp] using your login/password. If you loose thess informations, select menu MBStudio/License, write down the license number, and send us your request as well the license number.
5) The updater file is located in MBStudio folder and is named MBStudioUpdate836.exe
6) Once downloaded, exit both MB STUDIO and MB SPOT, and run the updater.
7) If during the update an error related to the file MBStudio.cfg occur, abort the installation, browse MBStudio folder, rename or delete the file MBStudio.cfg and run again the updater (in this case you'll have to reconfigure MB STUDIO from scratch)
Once the new MB STUDIO is running, reload the playlist that was previously on air.
MB STUDIO is a radio automation software that will allow you to create and manage your own radio station playing all your media files: jingles, commercials, news, songs, Files from internet, live streams, live inputs from your sound card, satellite feeds. Automatically download news and shows from Internet. Multiple overlapping files and/or live sources (mic, line, aux). Voice tracking. Integrated CD Ripper. Integrated jukebox to play songs requested via sms / email messages. Display current playlist on your web site.
MB RECASTER PRO
MB RECASTER features an audio recorder with scheduler, a webcast module to send streams to any Shoutcast, Icecast or Windows Media server, AutoDJ function to play randomly your own audio files from up to 4 folders, a stream receiver allowing to record or recast to your server (transcoder), an audio converter from/to any format.
MB LIVE is a software that stream a live audio\video feed from any place to an MB STUDIO PRO automation in the main radio studio. MB LIVE make use of a TCPIP connection. This program is free for MB STUDIO PRO users