MB LIVE periferique

• Topic Author
18 Jul 2011 18:12 #58022 by
MB LIVE periferique was created by
Hi,

I use MB LIVE 1.46 on a PC with XP SP2, connection and use is OK on the PC with MB STUDIO 8.46 which means MBSTUDIO configuration seems good. But now I have a new PC on WINDOWS 7 64b, I can install MB LIVE 8.46, software is running but periferique area is empty, no sound card detected ? I have tried with another PC on WIN 7 64b and the same result. Please why ?

When I try the button CONNECT, connection start but stop immediately with a message error "absence de son en entrée".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jul 2011 18:15 #58024 by MB SOFT
Replied by MB SOFT on topic Re: MB LIVE periferique
In MBLive\Debug folder there is Monday file...please send it to see your configuration.

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

• Topic Author
18 Jul 2011 18:34 #58025 by
Replied by on topic Re: MB LIVE periferique
File is on the mail

More
18 Jul 2011 18:34 #58026 by MB SOFT
According to debug file there are no capture WDM audio cards available in the system.

Please check this window if there are audio cards available.

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

• Topic Author
19 Jul 2011 07:50 #58042 by
Yes there is an integrated audio card on the mother card. This is a PACKARD BELL

More
19 Jul 2011 10:23 #58048 by MB SOFT
As you see there is nothing connected, "Non connecté".

In windows 7 and Vista, some cards only work when you phisically attach a plug to the input. So, first connect a cable to the jack input, after run MB LIVE and you'll get the program to work.

• Topic Author
19 Jul 2011 18:53 #58071 by
You're. It's OK now with a cable connected on the audio card.

Thank you very much. I didn't know this approach !!

See you

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB STUDIO is a radio automation software that will allow you to create and manage your own radio station playing all your media files: jingles, commercials, news, songs, Files from internet, live streams, live inputs from your sound card, satellite feeds. Automatically download news and shows from Internet. Multiple overlapping files and/or live sources (mic, line, aux). Voice tracking. Integrated CD Ripper. Integrated jukebox to play songs requested via sms / email messages. Display current playlist on your web site.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER features an audio recorder with scheduler, a webcast module to send streams to any Shoutcast, Icecast or Windows Media server, AutoDJ function to play randomly your own audio files from up to 4 folders, a stream receiver allowing to record or recast to your server (transcoder), an audio converter from/to any format.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE is a software that stream a live audio\video feed from any place to an MB STUDIO PRO automation in the main radio studio. MB LIVE make use of a TCPIP connection. This program is free for MB STUDIO PRO users