MBSpot sequence

More
04 Oct 2012 15:34 - 04 Oct 2012 16:08 #65954 by Medeiros
MBSpot sequence was created by Medeiros
I have a problem with the MB Studio 8.51.

Example:
15:00: I want between a sequence of advertising, but just want it to end when you finish what's in the air.
I MBSpot in "Force" and to 00:00

How do I cut that what is in the air?

He's not counting the time block to put on the screen automatically. Before he had time.
Example he had a sequence of 3 minutes at 14:57 he put on screen without cutting what is in the air.
Last edit: 04 Oct 2012 16:08 by .
The topic has been locked.
More
05 Oct 2012 02:34 #65957 by MB SOFT
Replied by MB SOFT on topic Re: MBSpot sequence
Sorry but i don't understand the problem you're saying.
Please select menu Help\Send debug to MB SOFT and write me the time where the problem occurred and what's the problem.

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme
More
05 Oct 2012 12:50 #65963 by Medeiros
Replied by Medeiros on topic Re: MBSpot sequence
The time sequence wanna finish 15:00.
The sequence is scheduled for 15:00, but have to count the time to pass before 15:00, but do not cut what is in the air.
In version 8.50 and 8.45, he waited for the end of the song.

As should be setup in MB Spot 8:51?
After sending Debug.
More
05 Oct 2012 13:19 #65966 by MB SOFT

The time sequence wanna finish 15:00.
The sequence is scheduled for 15:00, but have to count the time to pass before 15:00, but do not cut what is in the air.
In version 8.50 and 8.45, he waited for the end of the song.
As should be setup in MB Spot 8:51?
After sending Debug.

That function was not working well in old versions of MB STUDIO.

When you click "finish at 15:00:00"

MB STUDIO will calculate the break duration and will cut the on air item because he will finish the break exactly at 15:00:00.

there is no way to finish at 15:00:00 without cutting the on air item.

If you don't want to cut the on air item, just don't use the "Finish ..." option and change the time of your break from 15:00:00 to 14:47:00 or something like this.

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme
More
05 Oct 2012 15:37 #65973 by Medeiros
I sent Debug with version 8.50 and 8:51
If it were possible to use as before.
More
05 Oct 2012 15:40 #65976 by MB SOFT

The problem is: do you want the break to finish exactly at 15:00:00? if so, we have to cut the song ... can you tell me how i can finish a break exactly at 15:00:00 without cutting?

More
05 Oct 2012 15:52 - 05 Oct 2012 15:56 #65978 by Medeiros

The problem is: do you want the break to finish exactly at 15:00:00?

Yes but do not want to cut the song. The block may exceed 15:00. That was what was happening.

Last edit: 05 Oct 2012 15:56 by .
More
05 Oct 2012 15:58 #65979 by MB SOFT

Yes but do not want to cut the song. The block may exceed 15:00. That was what was happening.

There was a bug in the older version so the sequence was not cutting and not finishing at the expected time, so users complained about sequence not finishing at expected time.

If the the block may exceed 15:00:00 don't use that option. If the block has a duration of 2 minutes simply change the time to 14:58:00 (without using any option) and you'll get what you need.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB STUDIO is a radio automation software that will allow you to create and manage your own radio station playing all your media files: jingles, commercials, news, songs, Files from internet, live streams, live inputs from your sound card, satellite feeds. Automatically download news and shows from Internet. Multiple overlapping files and/or live sources (mic, line, aux). Voice tracking. Integrated CD Ripper. Integrated jukebox to play songs requested via sms / email messages. Display current playlist on your web site.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER features an audio recorder with scheduler, a webcast module to send streams to any Shoutcast, Icecast or Windows Media server, AutoDJ function to play randomly your own audio files from up to 4 folders, a stream receiver allowing to record or recast to your server (transcoder), an audio converter from/to any format.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE is a software that stream a live audio\video feed from any place to an MB STUDIO PRO automation in the main radio studio. MB LIVE make use of a TCPIP connection. This program is free for MB STUDIO PRO users