Problem Quality MP3 128 with MBRECASTER PRO

• vsradiofr
  • Topic Author
25 Mar 2015 11:20 #77171 by vsradiofr
Hello everyone, I am using the MBRECASTER PRO software, I love it, however this software there's one thing I do not like.
Let me explain, I diffuse my internet radio mp3 128kbps with my old software quality was very good, knowing that I use behind its processing equipment .. today PRO MBRECASTER if I diffuse in the 128 mp3 sound is very metallic, if I increase the quality mp3 192 is better, but that is not equivalent to mp3 192 kbps other software, so I asked a question there 't' there a codec issue with mbrecaster pro? is it possible to replace the codec if it is the case? thank you in advance for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Mar 2015 13:48 #77172 by MB SOFT
Replied by MB SOFT on topic Problem Quality MP3 128 with MBRECASTER PRO
The MB RECASTER PRO software use the standard lame MP3 codec so it should be pretty the same with all others software using lame.

You can also use a different codec if you like: i mean the ACM codecs that must be installed in Windows.

www.rarewares.org/mp3-lame-dshow-acm.php

Once you installed that codecs restart MB RECASTER PRO and choose thhis codec:

Let me know if you remark any difference in the sound quality

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB STUDIO is a radio automation software that will allow you to create and manage your own radio station playing all your media files: jingles, commercials, news, songs, Files from internet, live streams, live inputs from your sound card, satellite feeds. Automatically download news and shows from Internet. Multiple overlapping files and/or live sources (mic, line, aux). Voice tracking. Integrated CD Ripper. Integrated jukebox to play songs requested via sms / email messages. Display current playlist on your web site.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER features an audio recorder with scheduler, a webcast module to send streams to any Shoutcast, Icecast or Windows Media server, AutoDJ function to play randomly your own audio files from up to 4 folders, a stream receiver allowing to record or recast to your server (transcoder), an audio converter from/to any format.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE is a software that stream a live audio\video feed from any place to an MB STUDIO PRO automation in the main radio studio. MB LIVE make use of a TCPIP connection. This program is free for MB STUDIO PRO users