Random jingle rotation

• Plus1Radio
  • Topic Author
14 Sep 2015 21:28 - 14 Sep 2015 21:38 #78398 by Plus1Radio
Random jingle rotation was created by Plus1Radio
Hi Maurizio,
Allow me to congratulate you for this new version of MB Studio! But, i miss some functions from the old version for example the ´show all songs´ button in the song list area and in the main window the fact that one sensible click opens not wanted window is a little unusual. Its good for touch screen users... OK no problem. My question is about jingles in the automatic play list. How can i set the program to play jingles randomly after every song or second song? Just like in the server Auto-DJ mode for example.
I tried to follow the instructions from Help and from the Forum sites to. Not working.

Thank you very much!
Last edit: 14 Sep 2015 21:38 by Plus1Radio.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Sep 2015 15:50 #78412 by MB SOFT
Replied by MB SOFT on topic Random jingle rotation

Plus1Radio wrote: Hi Maurizio,
Allow me to congratulate you for this new version of MB Studio! But, i miss some functions from the old version for example the ´show all songs´ button in the song list area

the button is still there ...it's .... "CANCEL SEARCH"

How can i set the program to play jingles randomly after every song or second song? Just like in the server Auto-DJ mode for example.
I tried to follow the instructions from Help and from the Forum sites to. Not working.

First, load some jingles in the random jingles list: www.mbradio.it/en/help/308-random-files-...r-playlist-rotations

Now you can create the playlist rotation: www.mbradio.it/en/help/304-playlist-the-first-playlist

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Plus1Radio

• Plus1Radio
  • Topic Author
15 Sep 2015 20:26 #78421 by Plus1Radio
Replied by Plus1Radio on topic Random jingle rotation
Thank You very much Maurizio!!
It works perfectly :woohoo:
I knew that i missed something :blush:

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB STUDIO is a radio automation software that will allow you to create and manage your own radio station playing all your media files: jingles, commercials, news, songs, Files from internet, live streams, live inputs from your sound card, satellite feeds. Automatically download news and shows from Internet. Multiple overlapping files and/or live sources (mic, line, aux). Voice tracking. Integrated CD Ripper. Integrated jukebox to play songs requested via sms / email messages. Display current playlist on your web site.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER features an audio recorder with scheduler, a webcast module to send streams to any Shoutcast, Icecast or Windows Media server, AutoDJ function to play randomly your own audio files from up to 4 folders, a stream receiver allowing to record or recast to your server (transcoder), an audio converter from/to any format.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE is a software that stream a live audio\video feed from any place to an MB STUDIO PRO automation in the main radio studio. MB LIVE make use of a TCPIP connection. This program is free for MB STUDIO PRO users