Song Library

More
20 Mar 2017 01:38 #82123 by paul03034
Song Library was created by paul03034
Hello,
I deleted all songs in the song library, removed from archive, click save library, don't click save library, removed all the songs from the Song directory, ran check integrity chose remove from archive and each time I reopen MB Studio, my list of songs shows up in songs and automatic tries to load songs that do not exist. Basically I am saying I tried everything I could think of to get them out of the database.

How do I get rid of my song library to start over clean?

Also I notice if I have random files from a group in playlist and those random files are Mon-Fri in calendar, when the weekend comes I get error message on( no files available Genre). I created a weekend playlist that does call them to cure that, but I thought I could have it just pass that over.

Finally I notice if a error message pops up (focused message) the assigned functions to keys and Vellemen bits do not work until you click on OK. Bad thing when is on autopilot and no one is there to click OK. Any bit commands are missed.

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Mar 2017 10:44 #82126 by MB SOFT
Replied by MB SOFT on topic Song Library

paul03034 wrote: Hello,
I deleted all songs in the song library, removed from archive, click save library, don't click save library, removed all the songs from the Song directory, ran check integrity chose remove from archive and each time I reopen MB Studio, my list of songs shows up in songs and automatic tries to load songs that do not exist. Basically I am saying I tried everything I could think of to get them out of the database.
How do I get rid of my song library to start over clean?

There is a protection in MB STUDIO MB SPOT that do not allow to save an empty archive to avoid that the user accidentally delete everything.
To do that exit MB STUDIO and delete the file MBSongs.dat

Also I notice if I have random files from a group in playlist and those random files are Mon-Fri in calendar, when the weekend comes I get error message on( no files available Genre). I created a weekend playlist that does call them to cure that, but I thought I could have it just pass that over.

Of coruse if you set a random file calnedar mon-fri MB STUDIO will not play it during the weekend, load other random files for the weekend

Finally I notice if a error message pops up (focused message) the assigned functions to keys and Vellemen bits do not work until you click on OK. Bad thing when is on autopilot and no one is there to click OK. Any bit commands are missed.

That's strange ..show me the message

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB STUDIO is a radio automation software that will allow you to create and manage your own radio station playing all your media files: jingles, commercials, news, songs, Files from internet, live streams, live inputs from your sound card, satellite feeds. Automatically download news and shows from Internet. Multiple overlapping files and/or live sources (mic, line, aux). Voice tracking. Integrated CD Ripper. Integrated jukebox to play songs requested via sms / email messages. Display current playlist on your web site.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER features an audio recorder with scheduler, a webcast module to send streams to any Shoutcast, Icecast or Windows Media server, AutoDJ function to play randomly your own audio files from up to 4 folders, a stream receiver allowing to record or recast to your server (transcoder), an audio converter from/to any format.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE is a software that stream a live audio\video feed from any place to an MB STUDIO PRO automation in the main radio studio. MB LIVE make use of a TCPIP connection. This program is free for MB STUDIO PRO users