Bad rotation

More
01 May 2017 11:03 #82436 by radiop
Bad rotation was created by radiop
Good morning, I've been using Mbstudio for a few years and I still have the same problem. From version to version I wait until the problem is solved and nothing so far. Mbstudio is an excellent program but in the rotation of the songs it leaves much to be desired, I have already tried everything, the configurations that are in the site, given by the company by users, with many musics and continues to have bad rotation ie, The same singers. Can someone help me with the best configuration? Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 May 2017 12:39 #82437 by roberto
Replied by roberto on topic Bad rotation
mbstudio version?

More
01 May 2017 12:49 #82438 by radiop
Replied by radiop on topic Bad rotation
New

More
01 May 2017 12:50 #82439 by radiop
New and last

More
01 May 2017 13:00 #82441 by MB SOFT
Replied by MB SOFT on topic Bad rotation
The music rotation is jolly good in MB STUDIO, probably there is something wrong in your setup. Please select menu Help\Send Debug ro MB SOFT and i'll tell you how to fix the problem. By forum i cannot help because i don't see your setup, songs, playlists, etc etc .

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

More
01 May 2017 14:10 #82444 by radiop
I could send you the report but I have changed several times to see if I could get the best rotation. You can send me the best configuration to pass the tracks all of a genre and not to repeat at the same times. If it is passing through pulp, the rotation is better?

More
01 May 2017 14:32 - 01 May 2017 14:34 #82445 by MB SOFT
Replied by MB SOFT on topic Bad rotation
Send the debug anyway ...i'll take a look and i will suggest you what to change for best performance

Generally speaking the best setup is to not set anything in the songs properties (distance 0) and set only the global distance in Setup\Songs ... but i cannot say exactly without see your parameters

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme
Last edit: 01 May 2017 14:34 by MB SOFT.

More
06 May 2017 00:38 - 06 May 2017 00:41 #82510 by paul03034
Replied by paul03034 on topic Bad rotation
Mine works fine and I attached my configuration. I do not set each song individual. I use setting in setup.
See picture.
I have not had repeat issues that I have noticed.
I use one hour for DCMA reasons. If you want song not to repeat increase from 1 hour to whatever max is allowed that you like.
If you don't have many songs, the rule cannot apply and it will have to repeat same song even though you say never repeat less than x hours.
Attachments:
Last edit: 06 May 2017 00:41 by paul03034.
The following user(s) said Thank You: radiop, MB SOFT

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB STUDIO is a radio automation software that will allow you to create and manage your own radio station playing all your media files: jingles, commercials, news, songs, Files from internet, live streams, live inputs from your sound card, satellite feeds. Automatically download news and shows from Internet. Multiple overlapping files and/or live sources (mic, line, aux). Voice tracking. Integrated CD Ripper. Integrated jukebox to play songs requested via sms / email messages. Display current playlist on your web site.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER features an audio recorder with scheduler, a webcast module to send streams to any Shoutcast, Icecast or Windows Media server, AutoDJ function to play randomly your own audio files from up to 4 folders, a stream receiver allowing to record or recast to your server (transcoder), an audio converter from/to any format.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE is a software that stream a live audio\video feed from any place to an MB STUDIO PRO automation in the main radio studio. MB LIVE make use of a TCPIP connection. This program is free for MB STUDIO PRO users