Multiplayer with faderstart?

More
16 May 2017 12:11 #82638 by teutoradio
Multiplayer with faderstart? was created by teutoradio
Hello!

In the latest version, we can use multiplayer for using with a mixer console. Is there also a way to use it with a faderstart of a mixing console?
Someone use MBSoft with faderstarts of an mixing console?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 May 2017 12:49 #82639 by MB RADIO
Replied by MB RADIO on topic Multiplayer with faderstart?
In your mixer the fadestart are in the form of closing a contact? if so you can use Velleman card to make fadestart act like click NEXT on MB STUDIO

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme
The following user(s) said Thank You: teutoradio

More
16 May 2017 15:02 #82646 by teutoradio
Replied by teutoradio on topic Multiplayer with faderstart?
What are the best Sound Card to use with MBSoft? We like to use a Soundcard with 4 Stereo-Outputs .

1 Stereo for cardplayer 1
1 Stereo for cardplayer 2
1 Stereo for prelisten
1 Stereo for cartwall

Is ist also possible to use 2 same cards in one Computer?

For example 2 cards with 4 outputs ( 2x Stereo ) ?

More
16 May 2017 15:15 #82650 by MB RADIO
You can use any sound card and yes you can also use 2 sound card (with 2x2 outputs each)

I cannot say a specific sound card to use, for stability prefer an internal sound card (PCI or PCIe) ...external sound cards (USB) sometimes are unstable.

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

More
16 May 2017 19:50 #82662 by teutoradio
OK Thanks!

Another question about the Multiplayer Option. Possible tp enable und disable it on the fly or to activate it in live modus and deactivate in auto modus without stopping the music?

More
16 May 2017 21:44 - 16 May 2017 22:32 #82664 by paul03034
Replied by paul03034 on topic Multiplayer with faderstart?

teutoradio wrote: What are the best Sound Card to use with MBSoft? We like to use a Soundcard with 4 Stereo-Outputs .

1 Stereo for cardplayer 1
1 Stereo for cardplayer 2
1 Stereo for prelisten
1 Stereo for cartwall

Is ist also possible to use 2 same cards in one Computer?

For example 2 cards with 4 outputs ( 2x Stereo ) ?

I use Audio Science PCIe cards which have 4 outputs and 4 inputs. They are expensive.
There are some new cards on Ebay
Audio Science ASI6640-G3 Digital Audio Adapter PCIe II that retail probably over $1500 USD
They are asking $499.00. I bought from them. You can offer less maybe. You can do the research there are cheaper model cards too.
Remember that you will need breakout box and cables which run around $200 USD EBay
If you have computer with PCI card slot, you can buy similar for much less because it is PCI Card Slot
I also have used M Audio DELTA 1010, but it only has drivers for Windows 7 down and does not work with Windows * and up and why I don't use anymore
I believe it has 8 ins and outs, but I don't remember exactly.

Yes you can use a bunch of audio science cards for more outputs and inputs only limited in use by software package. Windows will show 8 output channels and 8 inputs if I use two cards. You could assign each channel that MB Studio allows a channel to be assigned to.
Check your motherboard or specifications for card slots available as to PCI or PCIe and amount of slots available for Cards.

Forgot to mention any other cards be sure to check their specifications to the number of cards or devices that can be supported by Windows on the same machine. I believe as long as Windows can see it, MB Studio will show it as an available device. I have used virtual audio devices before and they showed up in MB Studio. Audio Science cards also have a maximum limit to number of cards which I believe is very high.

Hope this helps you!
Last edit: 16 May 2017 22:32 by paul03034.

More
16 May 2017 23:21 #82668 by MB RADIO

teutoradio wrote: OK Thanks!
Another question about the Multiplayer Option. Possible tp enable und disable it on the fly or to activate it in live modus and deactivate in auto modus without stopping the music?

You can enable \ disable Multiplayer option in Setup\Audio whenever you want. The change effect start form the following item, without disturbing the current item

More
16 May 2017 23:45 #82669 by teutoradio
also with an internal command?

More
16 May 2017 23:58 #82670 by MB RADIO
Not for now, but could be added in the future updates

More
17 May 2017 09:19 #82672 by teutoradio
Maybe a good way would be to have this option in "live" mode ( 2 players ) and in automatic mode all on player 1.

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB STUDIO is a radio automation software that will allow you to create and manage your own radio station playing all your media files: jingles, commercials, news, songs, Files from internet, live streams, live inputs from your sound card, satellite feeds. Automatically download news and shows from Internet. Multiple overlapping files and/or live sources (mic, line, aux). Voice tracking. Integrated CD Ripper. Integrated jukebox to play songs requested via sms / email messages. Display current playlist on your web site.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER features an audio recorder with scheduler, a webcast module to send streams to any Shoutcast, Icecast or Windows Media server, AutoDJ function to play randomly your own audio files from up to 4 folders, a stream receiver allowing to record or recast to your server (transcoder), an audio converter from/to any format.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE is a software that stream a live audio\video feed from any place to an MB STUDIO PRO automation in the main radio studio. MB LIVE make use of a TCPIP connection. This program is free for MB STUDIO PRO users