Shout Out To MB Studio THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WORK

More
19 May 2017 15:14 #82726 by paul03034
Hello,
Olá,
I just want to publicly thank Maurizio Burato for all his recent updates and fixes.
Its a great product with features that would cost more elsewhere and he works tirelessly to bring a better software package for all of its users.
Also thank you to the users and input that makes it even better through suggestions that Maurizio usually integrates into his updates.
With updates comes bugs, but we know that happens and they are addressed and corrected very quickly by Maurizio, so thank you for that too.

Once again thank you Maurizio and all the users that have made this such a great software!

Please give Maurizio a personal thank you too, if you can as I know this is the English Area that is less populated than the other language areas and there may not be any responses, so I will say thanks you from all the users of your software.

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Muito obrigado
The following user(s) said Thank You: MB RADIO, Fazekas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 May 2017 00:25 #82738 by MB RADIO
Thank to you for comments and suggestions :)

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme
The following user(s) said Thank You: teutoradio, Fazekas

• Fazekas
  • MB Studio is your helpful software!
More
20 May 2017 11:58 #82745 by Fazekas
i quite agree

Best regards,
sebastian from Hungary

sebastian
The following user(s) said Thank You: MB RADIO

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB STUDIO is a radio automation software that will allow you to create and manage your own radio station playing all your media files: jingles, commercials, news, songs, Files from internet, live streams, live inputs from your sound card, satellite feeds. Automatically download news and shows from Internet. Multiple overlapping files and/or live sources (mic, line, aux). Voice tracking. Integrated CD Ripper. Integrated jukebox to play songs requested via sms / email messages. Display current playlist on your web site.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER features an audio recorder with scheduler, a webcast module to send streams to any Shoutcast, Icecast or Windows Media server, AutoDJ function to play randomly your own audio files from up to 4 folders, a stream receiver allowing to record or recast to your server (transcoder), an audio converter from/to any format.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE is a software that stream a live audio\video feed from any place to an MB STUDIO PRO automation in the main radio studio. MB LIVE make use of a TCPIP connection. This program is free for MB STUDIO PRO users