Recording Time settings in ReCaster

More
08 Jun 2017 13:59 #82982 by paul03034
Recording Time settings in ReCaster was created by paul03034
Hello,
I have to bring this up again to point out the issue I have. Please consider a solution for more timing ability. It exists in other parts of your program on other features.

I have shows that are 59 minutes long, but they always get clipped or I air tone on-air.

Show starts at say 8:00:10 and ends at 8:59:10. The 10 second show delay is for 10 second ID

Start time is OK as it has 10 seconds of silence and that is removed with gap detection, so it it is cued to show start

End time is set for 8:58:00 which records for 59 minutes and then stops before shows end at 8:59:10 give or take a few seconds

When the show ends there is about 7-10 seconds of silence and then tone.

If I increase timer stop time to end at 8:59:00 I get 60 minutes record and the tone plays over the air.

I tried to shorten silence detection to less than 7 seconds, but that has caused the show to end anywhere there is 7 seconds of silence and since it has interviews that happens and show ends.

If I take show live from stream I have the ability to start stream at 8:00:10 and end at 8:59:10, but I don't want to air it at that time, so I am in a unsolvable situation. Record time is only settable to the minute. VOX function might work, but if they do interview and there is silence it could clip show. If VOX worked only during last minute of record then it would probably work, but seems having seconds would be better.

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jun 2017 00:43 - 10 Jun 2017 00:43 #82993 by MB RADIO
Replied by MB RADIO on topic Recording Time settings in ReCaster

paul03034 wrote: having seconds would be better.

Seconds are available in MB RECASTER PRO 4.2 www.mbradio.it/en/50-notizie/482-mb-recaster-4-2-pro-en

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme
Last edit: 10 Jun 2017 00:43 by MB RADIO.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paul03034

More
10 Jun 2017 02:38 #82994 by paul03034
Replied by paul03034 on topic Recording Time settings in ReCaster
Thank you very, very much!!!!!!!!
Great Fix !

Thank you again!

• tomi-tong
12 Jun 2017 18:10 #83013 by tomi-tong
Replied by tomi-tong on topic Recording Time settings in ReCaster
I may have missed the info. But for what reason are not the seconds available on all functions of Mb Studio (the recorder in particular)? This could make programming easier.

More
13 Jun 2017 23:56 #83029 by MB RADIO
Replied by MB RADIO on topic Recording Time settings in ReCaster

tomi-tong wrote: I may have missed the info. But for what reason are not the seconds available on all functions of Mb Studio (the recorder in particular)? This could make programming easier.

Only the scheduled recorder of MB STUDIO has no seconds but it will added this weekend. All other functions of MB STUDIO has seconds

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB STUDIO is a radio automation software that will allow you to create and manage your own radio station playing all your media files: jingles, commercials, news, songs, Files from internet, live streams, live inputs from your sound card, satellite feeds. Automatically download news and shows from Internet. Multiple overlapping files and/or live sources (mic, line, aux). Voice tracking. Integrated CD Ripper. Integrated jukebox to play songs requested via sms / email messages. Display current playlist on your web site.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER features an audio recorder with scheduler, a webcast module to send streams to any Shoutcast, Icecast or Windows Media server, AutoDJ function to play randomly your own audio files from up to 4 folders, a stream receiver allowing to record or recast to your server (transcoder), an audio converter from/to any format.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE is a software that stream a live audio\video feed from any place to an MB STUDIO PRO automation in the main radio studio. MB LIVE make use of a TCPIP connection. This program is free for MB STUDIO PRO users