Bizarre situation question

More
13 Jun 2017 03:46 #83023 by paul03034
Bizarre situation question was created by paul03034
Hello,
I am sure there is no solution, but I ask just in case I miss something to work around my issue as it is not a bug or defect, just my situation.
This may be confusing in what I say below?

Case:
I get an EAS alert that needs to go out, so depending on its importance determines timing of delivering that emergency message.

A watch alert inserts the alert message in top of playlist to happen after the current event ends and the system has up to 15 minute timeout to play that message somewhere at the end of an event.

A warning inserts the message at top of playlist also, but if the current running event is more than 5 minutes it will pause MB Studio as there is a 5 minute timeout window for delivering message. Pause, deliver message and unpause.

A immediate threat pauses automation immediately and plays threat message and then continues automation where it left off.

What happened is I had an alert and it cued itself to play at top of playlist, but a break time came and inserted itself at top of playlist and break aired first and then because the EAS time elapsed it played emergency message during commercial interrupting that commercial.

If I have an emergency message that is unplanned to air automatically, is there some way to prevent a break from inserting itself before the message and delaying the message that is an emergency?

I still want that break to happen after the emergency message goes out, so the break is delayed more than it would normally have happened.

I figure there is no way to prevent this, but I ask to be sure.

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jun 2017 11:29 #83024 by MB RADIO
Replied by MB RADIO on topic Bizarre situation question
This alerts are normal audio files?

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB STUDIO is a radio automation software that will allow you to create and manage your own radio station playing all your media files: jingles, commercials, news, songs, Files from internet, live streams, live inputs from your sound card, satellite feeds. Automatically download news and shows from Internet. Multiple overlapping files and/or live sources (mic, line, aux). Voice tracking. Integrated CD Ripper. Integrated jukebox to play songs requested via sms / email messages. Display current playlist on your web site.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER features an audio recorder with scheduler, a webcast module to send streams to any Shoutcast, Icecast or Windows Media server, AutoDJ function to play randomly your own audio files from up to 4 folders, a stream receiver allowing to record or recast to your server (transcoder), an audio converter from/to any format.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE is a software that stream a live audio\video feed from any place to an MB STUDIO PRO automation in the main radio studio. MB LIVE make use of a TCPIP connection. This program is free for MB STUDIO PRO users