External music scheduling software.

More
21 May 2018 02:25 #85247 by paul03034
External music scheduling software. was created by paul03034
I am curious to if MB Studio supports any outside music scheduling software packages. What format would they need to supply to create a playlist in MB Studio?

Thank you for any information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 May 2018 11:52 #85248 by MB SOFT
Replied by MB SOFT on topic External music scheduling software.
You can load any .m3u file in the Playlist editor

In the future Music Master plugin will be available.

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme
Attachments:

More
21 May 2018 13:44 #85251 by paul03034
Replied by paul03034 on topic External music scheduling software.
Hello,
I had talked to Music Master at NAB Las Vegas 2018 and told them about your software that I am using. I thought they were Music 1 at first.
Any possibility of also doing a plugin for Music 1? I have sent Music 1 my song .dat file and a log to them, but I assume it will need interaction between both.

Music 1 SE is a more economical alternative which is buyout for about $300 where Music Master is around $995. They both appear to have the same features just different pricing structure.

gomusic1.com/

music1.pro/

Thank you!

More
28 Sep 2018 23:52 #86126 by teutoradio
Replied by teutoradio on topic External music scheduling software.
Dear Maurizio,

do you have the MusicMaster plug-in meanwhile finished?

What about Music1 ? Also plans for a plug-in ?

More
28 Sep 2018 23:56 #86127 by MB SOFT
No, next 4-8 weeks i'll be working on MB LIVE for Android so don't expect any other big project to be finished from me

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

More
29 Sep 2018 00:01 - 29 Sep 2018 00:01 #86128 by teutoradio
OK, always I see, you are always busy.

Music 1 can create m3u playlist, so normally it should work to load those list created from music1, or?
Is there any special format for the m3u playlist to create for example the way of label the .m3u?
Last edit: 29 Sep 2018 00:01 by teutoradio.

More
29 Sep 2018 00:07 #86129 by MB SOFT
For sure i will realize an interface with Music Master because many users requested this, but i'll do it after MB LIVE for Android is published.
Currently the problem is that you can probably use an external music scheduler and load the playlist in .m3u format but of course this will load a list of songs without all the special elements of MB STUDIO like voice track, events, random files, etc

More
29 Sep 2018 00:09 #86130 by teutoradio
and with the musicmaster plug in it will be do this?

More
29 Sep 2018 00:20 #86132 by MB SOFT
yes, the plugin will fill your playlists with the songs scheduled by music master maitaining all other items of your playlist.

Exemple of a future playlist:

1) random file
2) event: song from music master
3) random file
4) time announcement
5) event: song from musicmaster

only items 2 and 5 will be filled by music master, while all the rest will work as usual

More
29 Sep 2018 23:25 #86160 by teutoradio
Dear Maurizio,

i try to use Music1 for MB Radio. I can use the text-file to name the songs in Music1.
The text file is good, but it does not include the important Cart field.
That is the field used by playout to find each
record from a playlist. Any idea how to solve?

More
30 Sep 2018 01:34 #86162 by MB SOFT
Can you explain me better your question?

More
30 Sep 2018 07:52 #86163 by teutoradio
Music 1 uses the .txt list from the MB Radio Archive, to label the songs in there sheduler. In the list there are all information to see, like Artist, Titel. Intro and so on, but I think Music 1 needs
also a cart field, like a Unique Index and every audio item needs this to be populated in the Music 1 software. I think this is like a marking of a song. No Song has the same ID Number. I think to work
with Music 1, it is nessesary, that MB Radio gives every new song a unique ID, created automatic from your software. Maybe your software do this, but we can't see it in the .txt list?

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB STUDIO is a radio automation software that will allow you to create and manage your own radio station playing all your media files: jingles, commercials, news, songs, Files from internet, live streams, live inputs from your sound card, satellite feeds. Automatically download news and shows from Internet. Multiple overlapping files and/or live sources (mic, line, aux). Voice tracking. Integrated CD Ripper. Integrated jukebox to play songs requested via sms / email messages. Display current playlist on your web site.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER features an audio recorder with scheduler, a webcast module to send streams to any Shoutcast, Icecast or Windows Media server, AutoDJ function to play randomly your own audio files from up to 4 folders, a stream receiver allowing to record or recast to your server (transcoder), an audio converter from/to any format.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE is a software that stream a live audio\video feed from any place to an MB STUDIO PRO automation in the main radio studio. MB LIVE make use of a TCPIP connection. This program is free for MB STUDIO PRO users