MB Recaster Free 4.6.3.2 does not sent v.2 instream station logo and artwork

• bootika
  • Topic Author
04 Oct 2018 19:14 #86217 by bootika
That's a regress, as version 4.5.3.1 did send the station branding and artwork ok. Can you please bring back these features? Also, I see that only the station branding picture is available as a setting. No more album artwork :)
I want to mention that I checked "Send Picture" checkbox in encoder settings..
One more question: What "Limit Rate" checkbox does in encoder settings?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Oct 2018 22:03 #86219 by MB SOFT
This function is available only on MB RECASTE PRO, yes in the past version was wrote that feature in MB RECASTER FREE by mistake but was not really there (Not functioning)

The limit rate flag limt the speed of the stream to never pass the nominal rate, do not enable it unless your stream provider noticed you about an overrate. When the flag is enable listeners could experience buffer underrun when the connection slow down occaisonally.

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

• bootika
  • Topic Author
05 Oct 2018 06:23 #86220 by bootika
Sending station logo was working very well in 4.5.3.1 and I think this should be a free feature, because displaying station logo isn't a facy requirement. As regarding the album artwork, it didn't work and I understand if this is a Pro feature. Please bring back the station logo availability :)

I understand the rate limit, I won't use it.

Thank you,

More
06 Oct 2018 00:05 - 06 Oct 2018 00:06 #86228 by MB SOFT
station logo sending is enabled on version 4.6.3.3.
  • the logo must be in the same folder of MB RECASTER FREE
  • filename must be logo.jpg (yes jpg format)
  • filesize limit is 500kB (bigger files are ignored)
  • Logo is sent only to the encoders where the flag "Send Image" is enabled

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme
Last edit: 06 Oct 2018 00:06 by MB SOFT.

• bootika
  • Topic Author
06 Oct 2018 00:36 #86230 by bootika
Thank you. Really appreciate it!

• bootika
  • Topic Author
04 Dec 2018 10:50 #86570 by bootika
I just installed version 4.6.4.0 and it seems it does not freely support v.2 instream station logo. Can you please add it back as a free option? Thank you
Attachments:

More
04 Dec 2018 11:06 #86571 by MB SOFT
Nothing has changed in this version, the insteam logo is still sent.

You shoudl see it in the LogWebCast Folder, when the stream is started there is a line like this:

11:05:10 CastSendMeta D:\MBRecasterFree\Logo.jpg handle -2130706415 = 1

• bootika
  • Topic Author
04 Dec 2018 11:20 #86572 by bootika
It is sent alright, but an error windows pops up every 5 minutes :)) It's annoying :))))

More
04 Dec 2018 11:29 #86573 by MB SOFT
can you please show the error window?

• bootika
  • Topic Author
04 Dec 2018 11:33 #86574 by bootika
Attachments:

More
04 Dec 2018 11:53 #86575 by MB SOFT

• bootika
  • Topic Author
04 Dec 2018 13:19 #86576 by bootika
All good now, thank you

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB STUDIO is a radio automation software that will allow you to create and manage your own radio station playing all your media files: jingles, commercials, news, songs, Files from internet, live streams, live inputs from your sound card, satellite feeds. Automatically download news and shows from Internet. Multiple overlapping files and/or live sources (mic, line, aux). Voice tracking. Integrated CD Ripper. Integrated jukebox to play songs requested via sms / email messages. Display current playlist on your web site.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER features an audio recorder with scheduler, a webcast module to send streams to any Shoutcast, Icecast or Windows Media server, AutoDJ function to play randomly your own audio files from up to 4 folders, a stream receiver allowing to record or recast to your server (transcoder), an audio converter from/to any format.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE is a software that stream a live audio\video feed from any place to an MB STUDIO PRO automation in the main radio studio. MB LIVE make use of a TCPIP connection. This program is free for MB STUDIO PRO users