Best way to do something

More
26 Oct 2018 00:55 #86366 by paul03034
Best way to do something was created by paul03034
Hello,
I have a live show that will be airing live for 6 hours one time only. Each hour at :59:00 to top of hour they will break and play music to allow stations to ID. During this 1 minute window I will need to identify the radio station over the music. I plan to use instant player audio files so it can make announcement over their live music bed.

I plan to start a record in MB Recaster Pro so I can join a minute or so late if needed, but what is the best way to do a 6 hour straight live feed and do the hourly ID's.

What is the best way to schedule each hour 30 seconds into the music bed of feed the instant player files, say number 2, 3, 4, 5, etc.

Thank you for your advice!

Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Oct 2018 11:34 - 26 Oct 2018 11:35 #86368 by MB SOFT
Replied by MB SOFT on topic Best way to do something
What about the agenda / overlap?

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme
Attachments:
Last edit: 26 Oct 2018 11:35 by MB SOFT.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB STUDIO is a radio automation software that will allow you to create and manage your own radio station playing all your media files: jingles, commercials, news, songs, Files from internet, live streams, live inputs from your sound card, satellite feeds. Automatically download news and shows from Internet. Multiple overlapping files and/or live sources (mic, line, aux). Voice tracking. Integrated CD Ripper. Integrated jukebox to play songs requested via sms / email messages. Display current playlist on your web site.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER features an audio recorder with scheduler, a webcast module to send streams to any Shoutcast, Icecast or Windows Media server, AutoDJ function to play randomly your own audio files from up to 4 folders, a stream receiver allowing to record or recast to your server (transcoder), an audio converter from/to any format.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE is a software that stream a live audio\video feed from any place to an MB STUDIO PRO automation in the main radio studio. MB LIVE make use of a TCPIP connection. This program is free for MB STUDIO PRO users