weather API ?

More
27 Oct 2018 03:46 #86373 by paul03034
weather API ? was created by paul03034
Hello,
Is it possible to set software that you can use your own www.worldweatheronline.com account for the API so you do not get billed and one could update more often?
I have problem where temperature changes 20 degrees F in less than one hour and it says 30 degrees when it is 50 degrees.
I also get sunny when a thunderstorm is happening. If I manually click weather update it changes to new temperature or weather otherwise I look stupid saying 30 degrees and sunny when it is 50 degrees and thunderstorm.

Also in API would it be possible to get forecast if using ones own account for weather data from worldweatheronline?

This would make the software even more valuable if users could make their voice recordings like you can now for current weather conditions and to be able to say forecast tonight and tomorrow and day after as to just giving current conditions.
automatedweather.com uses that principal in getting forecasts to air without anyone in studio. Unfortunately they do not offer it anymore and it is costly too if they did.

I would pay extra money for a plugin to MBstudio like video plugin to get the additional features of weather forecasts and if you allow self api registration of users then it lowers your cost too as user has issue of exceeding limits for free data and paying for extra!

Please consider as you probably have the code mostly in place I would guess, just needs more data parsed from website with the API.

Thank you!

Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Oct 2018 14:23 - 27 Oct 2018 14:23 #86376 by MB SOFT
Replied by MB SOFT on topic weather API ?
the features that you requested are not present at the moment, it's still possible that i will add it in the near future

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme
Last edit: 27 Oct 2018 14:23 by MB SOFT.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paul03034

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB STUDIO is a radio automation software that will allow you to create and manage your own radio station playing all your media files: jingles, commercials, news, songs, Files from internet, live streams, live inputs from your sound card, satellite feeds. Automatically download news and shows from Internet. Multiple overlapping files and/or live sources (mic, line, aux). Voice tracking. Integrated CD Ripper. Integrated jukebox to play songs requested via sms / email messages. Display current playlist on your web site.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER features an audio recorder with scheduler, a webcast module to send streams to any Shoutcast, Icecast or Windows Media server, AutoDJ function to play randomly your own audio files from up to 4 folders, a stream receiver allowing to record or recast to your server (transcoder), an audio converter from/to any format.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE is a software that stream a live audio\video feed from any place to an MB STUDIO PRO automation in the main radio studio. MB LIVE make use of a TCPIP connection. This program is free for MB STUDIO PRO users