EXT 1-2

More
07 Jan 2019 20:14 #86834 by MB SOFT
Replied by MB SOFT on topic EXT 1-2
to run a second istance of MB STUDIO PRO on the same computer you need a second licence loaded in the USB dongle.

You cannot plug 2 dongles at the same time

You have to install the second MB STUDIO into another folder (ex: c:\MBStudio2)

Instead of having 2 MB STUIDO PRO in a single computer if you want you can run a second computer to do the same task that i described above.

If you want to move a licence from an USB dongle to another USB dongle you can purchase the transfer service: www.mbradio.it/en/shop/services/license-...fer-or-configuration

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Jan 2019 20:27 #86835 by teutoradio
Replied by teutoradio on topic EXT 1-2
Can this be done online or do I have to wait for a new dongle by post ?

More
07 Jan 2019 20:33 #86836 by MB SOFT
I assume you already have 2 usb dongles with 1 license MB STUDIO PRO each. So you will receive instrucions by email to move the license from dongle 2 to dongle 1. At the end of operation you will have 2 MB STUDIO PRO licences on dongle 1 and 0 licenses on dongle 2 (will be empty)

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

More
07 Jan 2019 21:24 #86837 by teutoradio
Yes no problem, we have more than one dongle in your radio station. I send you the order, waiting for your instructions.

More
08 Jan 2019 12:36 #86840 by teutoradio
Dear Mautizio,

is there a description how to program tboth instances o one pc.

I'm not sure where to put in the ip and or what port?

More
08 Jan 2019 16:44 #86841 by MB SOFT
in setup \ netowrk you'll see the port number where MB STUDIO wait connections

in the same window you'll see the "Remote host" box: here you write localhost:port (port is the port number of the MB STUDIO to send commands, so the other MB STUDIO)

so if MB STUDIO 1 is waiting connections on port 9210 and MB STUDIO 2 is waiting connections on port 9432 the box "Remote Host" would be "localhost:9432" on MB STUDIO1 and "localhost:9210" on MB STUDIO2

More
08 Jan 2019 17:54 #86842 by teutoradio
Ok, it works but only in one direction, if I plan a delay on the second MB Studio 2 will be go on air EX1 but if i skip on MB Studio 2 the EX1, on MB Studio 1 will not be start the next title in the list.

More
08 Jan 2019 18:51 #86843 by MB SOFT
You don't need to play anything on MB STUDIO 2 just keep it on PLAY ALL with the playlist empty.

More
08 Jan 2019 22:44 #86847 by teutoradio
OK, but if the EXT Stream produce silence, the silence detector should start the next song in MB Studio 1 should start, but it dosen't
What can i do to fix it?

More
08 Jan 2019 23:00 - 08 Jan 2019 23:01 #86849 by MB SOFT

teutoradio wrote: OK, but if the EXT Stream produce silence, the silence detector should start the next song in MB Studio 1 should start, but it dosen't
What can i do to fix it?

Check again that you made all the settings that i showed you otherwise i will do it for you

Last edit: 08 Jan 2019 23:01 by MB SOFT.

More
09 Jan 2019 00:09 #86851 by teutoradio
Should I send you a debug?

More
09 Jan 2019 00:17 - 09 Jan 2019 00:17 #86852 by MB SOFT
Select menu help \ connect MB SOFT and send me privately the id and password. i will connect to your computer and i will do the right configuration

Last edit: 09 Jan 2019 00:17 by MB SOFT.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB STUDIO is a radio automation software that will allow you to create and manage your own radio station playing all your media files: jingles, commercials, news, songs, Files from internet, live streams, live inputs from your sound card, satellite feeds. Automatically download news and shows from Internet. Multiple overlapping files and/or live sources (mic, line, aux). Voice tracking. Integrated CD Ripper. Integrated jukebox to play songs requested via sms / email messages. Display current playlist on your web site.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER features an audio recorder with scheduler, a webcast module to send streams to any Shoutcast, Icecast or Windows Media server, AutoDJ function to play randomly your own audio files from up to 4 folders, a stream receiver allowing to record or recast to your server (transcoder), an audio converter from/to any format.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE is a software that stream a live audio\video feed from any place to an MB STUDIO PRO automation in the main radio studio. MB LIVE make use of a TCPIP connection. This program is free for MB STUDIO PRO users