MBMusicReport

More
02 Apr 2019 15:36 #87468 by MB SOFT
Replied by MB SOFT on topic MBMusicReport
It's impossible to have 2 songs with the same code, every song has a different code, what are the requirements of the law in your country? Could you explain better? do you have a document to see as example?

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Apr 2019 18:01 - 02 Apr 2019 22:58 #87470 by Medeiros
Replied by Medeiros on topic MBMusicReport
Yes, I see.
Portugal it's a bit different.
Here the file has to be in XML
But the conversion from csv to xml I might be able to do (with the help of programmers, if MBMusicReport does not work with XML).

Exemple Portuguese:

<? xml version = "1.0" encoding = "ISO-8859-1"?>
<ERCRATIO>
<ALIAS>radioxxxxxxx</ALIAS>
<PLAYLIST>
<DATE>2019-02-01</DATE>
<SONG>
<TIME>00:06:44</TIME>
<DURATION>219</DURATION>
<ARTIST>SAM SMITH</ARTIST>
<MUSICTRACK>PRAY</MUSICTRACK>
<NATIONALITY>110</NATIONALITY>
<EXPRESSION>en-US</EXPRESSION>
<YEAR>2017-10-24</YEAR>
<PORTUGUESEM>0</PORTUGUESEM>
<ISRC/>
</SONG>
<SONG>
<TIME>00:10:25</TIME>
<DURATION>175</DURATION>
<ARTIST>MIGUEL GAMEIRO</ARTIST>
<MUSICTRACK>ALQUIMIA</MUSICTRACK>
<NATIONALITY>045</NATIONALITY>
<EXPRESSION>pt-PT</EXPRESSION>
<YEAR>2017-10-09</YEAR>
<PORTUGUESEM>1</PORTUGUESEM>
<ISRC/>
</SONG>

I need the fields:
TIME (time of issue)
DURATION (song length in seconds)
ARTIST (Artist Name)
MUSICTRACK (Name of Music)
NATIONALITY (Our Code - Example pt-PT; en-US; en-US ...)
EXPRESSION (Our Code - 000; 045; 010 ...)
YEAR (Date of insertion of song in MBStudio YYYY-MM-DD)
PORTUGUESEM (Put "1" if it is Portuguese and enter "0" if it is another language)

Attached to lists of codes for "Nationality", "Expression" and file XML.
I was trying to simplify using the genres and other MBStudio infos already.
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Apr 2019 22:58 by Medeiros.

More
02 Apr 2019 21:15 #87471 by MB SOFT
is this list an international standard?

as far as i know there is an ISO standard here: Country Code, ISO and Nationality gist.github.com/zspine/2365808 but it's different from yours.

anyway i have an idea to solve this customization for you and for any ohter that need custom values in the songs.

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

More
02 Apr 2019 21:42 - 02 Apr 2019 21:44 #87472 by Medeiros

MB SOFT wrote: is this list an international standard?

as far as i know there is an ISO standard here: Country Code, ISO and Nationality gist.github.com/zspine/2365808 but it's different from yours.

anyway i have an idea to solve this customization for you and for any ohter that need custom values in the songs.

The List provided by the Regulatory Entity for Social Communication - ERC ( www.erc.pt/pt/fs/erc-in-english ) is not the one it refers to.

The XML that I sent for example is from a Portuguese automation software - AVA ( www.avaplayer.com ).
I'm waiting for news and thanks for everything.
Last edit: 02 Apr 2019 21:44 by Medeiros.

More
03 Apr 2019 16:58 #87478 by Medeiros
Today I learned that it is also possible to send by template in MS Exel in addition to XML.
Here's the sample MS Exel template.
Attachments:

More
11 Apr 2019 17:08 #87529 by Medeiros
Any news?

More
11 Apr 2019 17:43 #87530 by MB SOFT
working

Attachments:

More
11 Apr 2019 19:53 #87531 by Medeiros
Thank you very much.

Will the custom Alias be able to repeat in multiple files at the same time? Not to make file to file.

Will the information appear in the list of MBStudio and MusicReport songs?

Many thanks for the hard work.

More
11 Apr 2019 19:55 - 11 Apr 2019 19:57 #87532 by MB SOFT

Medeiros wrote: Will the custom Alias be able to repeat in multiple files at the same time? Not to make file to file.

yes

Will the information appear in the list of MBStudio and MusicReport songs?

yes

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 Apr 2019 19:57 by MB SOFT.

More
11 Apr 2019 20:54 #87533 by Medeiros
Thank you very much. This will be very good for the radios that use the software in Portugal.

I am waiting for the update of MbStudio with these functions.

Thanks.

More
28 May 2019 20:08 #87722 by Medeiros
There is an error when exporting to MBMusicReport it does not copy the entire information.

It appears only 45 and should be 045.

Attachments:

More
28 May 2019 22:32 - 28 May 2019 22:33 #87724 by MB SOFT
MBMusicReport don't cut the 0 but i think it's excel that it cut the "0". Look the original .csv file and you'll see the zero is there.

Last edit: 28 May 2019 22:33 by MB SOFT.

Time to create page: 0.301 seconds

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB STUDIO is a radio automation software that will allow you to create and manage your own radio station playing all your media files: jingles, commercials, news, songs, Files from internet, live streams, live inputs from your sound card, satellite feeds. Automatically download news and shows from Internet. Multiple overlapping files and/or live sources (mic, line, aux). Voice tracking. Integrated CD Ripper. Integrated jukebox to play songs requested via sms / email messages. Display current playlist on your web site.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER features an audio recorder with scheduler, a webcast module to send streams to any Shoutcast, Icecast or Windows Media server, AutoDJ function to play randomly your own audio files from up to 4 folders, a stream receiver allowing to record or recast to your server (transcoder), an audio converter from/to any format.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE is a software that stream a live audio\video feed from any place to an MB STUDIO PRO automation in the main radio studio. MB LIVE make use of a TCPIP connection. This program is free for MB STUDIO PRO users